Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back

Well after the major malfunction last week, we are back! You will need to re-register to be able to post again. We ask everyone respect user names and not try and steal someone else's

It's set up for auto-registration so you don't need to wait for me. Just respond to a cofirmation email link you will get.

We have noticed that hotmail accounts aren't getting emails. If you are using hotmail, use the "Contact us" button to give us a heads up.

We've had some people testing and have figured a lot of the featured out. Check the troubleshooting forum for hints and tips and post any issues

There are no rules posted yet, but rest assured the old rules apply for now and the infraction functions do work, so it's not Riderfans' version of The Purge

That's it. Let's get rolling again.
See more
See less

Forums

Collapse
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
Main Forum
This Forum is for discussing all things Rider related and any other CFL related topics
Topics: 82 Posts: 4,554
82 4,554
Other football
This forum is for discussing football not involving the Riders or CFL. This is the place to discuss all things NFL, CIS, NCAA, CJFL, and others
Topics: 6 Posts: 93
Last Post: NFL Draft
6 93
CalgaryRiderFan
NFL Draft
Other sports
This forum is for discusing all other sports (hockey, baseball, basketball etc
Topics: 14 Posts: 784
Last Post: 2017 WHL Playoffs
14 784
Knighthawk
2017 WHL Playoffs
Lounge
We all have other interests. Here's where you can dicuss non-sports related topics. Due to how combustible they can be, the moderators reserve the right to llimit discussion on topics such as politics and religion.
Topics: 70 Posts: 1,990
Last Post: What's on Netflix
70 1,990
Oldguard
What's on Netflix
Buy and Sell
Got anything to sell or anything you are interesting in purchasing? Here's the place to do it.
Topics: 10 Posts: 19
10 19
Topics: 15 Posts: 231
15 231

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 106 users online. 12 members and 94 guests.

Most users ever online was 388 at 10:48 AM on 04-19-2017.

RiderFan Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 216   Posts: 7,790   Members: 908   Active Members: 908
Welcome to our newest member, I Am The Liquor.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Unityriderguy
    Chris Getzlaf
    Unityriderguy
    any word if he's still with the esks
    Today, 07:13 PM
  • Bingo_Arms
    Better Call Saul
    Bingo_Arms
    Anyone watching Season 3? At times I've felt it's moved a little slow but I know the producers and creators are just setting things up. Really intrigued...
    Today, 05:02 PM
  • Rider_Stronson
    Elie Bouka
    Rider_Stronson
    Drafted in the 3rd round by the Riders last year. Signed as a free agent by the Arizona Cardinals as a defensive back/special teamer.

Yesterday,...
    Today, 03:10 PM
Working...
X