Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Human Verification?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Verification?

I tried to post on the forum this morning and a message came up saying i was missing Human Verification. I swore at the computer, that is about as human as it gets but that didn't work. I am trying this to see if I can post in a new thread.

Hmmm... I can post here.
    The swearing must have convinced it I was human!
    Last edited by Bioben; 06-23-2017, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioben View Post
      Hmmm... I can post here.
      The swearing must have convinced it I was human!
      You get that message if you happen to time out on your login while typing a post. Basically it's just asking you to log in, not sure why that goofy message comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

You get that message if you happen to time out on your login while typing a post. Basically it's just asking you to log in, not sure why that goofy message comes up.
        I like the "Auto Save" feature. I'm a slow typist and after pounding out a two or three paragraph post in the old place and hit send and it showed that you timed out and had to log in again and the post would disappear like a fart in the wind. I did eventually learn to copy it before hitting the submit button but still a pain in the typing finger

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post

I like the "Auto Save" feature. I'm a slow typist and after pounding out a two or three paragraph post in the old place and hit send and it showed that you timed out and had to log in again and the post would disappear like a fart in the wind. I did eventually learn to copy it before hitting the submit button but still a pain in the typing finger
          I like the autosave as well. I've noticed that it spans whatever device you are on as well so if I have a rare moment of brilliance when typing on my phone it's still there when I log on to a computer. You aren't the only one who has typed up a post only to lose it. I type fairly well but it's still a pita.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X