Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testing deleting your own thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing deleting your own thread

Created an account without mod priviledges to see what can and can't be done.

Doesn't appear you can. If someone else posts in here, I'll see if that makes a difference. I dunno guys, part of me doesn't want to add that function if available so if someone wants their thread deleted they can ask one of the mods to do it. It will stop people from starting silly threads and then deleting it after. You shoot your mouth off, you'll have to wear it.

Comment

• carmen16
      carmen16 commented
      Editing a comment
      I completely agree with not being able to delete your own thread once someone else has replied to it.

Originally posted by Test account View Post
    Created an account without mod priviledges to see what can and can't be done.
    Who is this? Am I on candid camera??

Comment

[QUOTE= if someone wants their thread deleted [/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why it matters is anyone deletes anything. Isn't there bigger things to worry about?

Comment

This is a welcome development if you cant delete a thread once people have taken the time to reply to it

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket 88 View Post
          This is a welcome development if you cant delete a thread once people have taken the time to reply to it
          Or have taken the time to crap all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by raven50 View Post

I'm not sure why it matters is anyone deletes anything. Isn't there bigger things to worry about?
            Like ****ed up quote tags?

Comment

• raven50
              raven50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just like that yes lol

I wouldn't mind being able to delete threads in Buy and Sell. Who cares if you were selling tickets to a game that's in the past?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X