Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Slower past couple of days?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Slower past couple of days?

Site takes a while to load for me for the last two days. Wondering if anyone else having issues.

I have noticed the same thing. I could not raise the site yesterday roughly between 8 and 9 a.m. (Bad Gateway error) and it has been sluggish this morning.

I'm on a Win 7 laptop.
    Last edited by Sprout; 07-29-2018, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Snails pace tonight

Comment

Ya, this is painful. I am currently waiting from 10 seconds to a minute for a page to load.

Comment

At times unusable.

Comment

The site was down from 9 a.m. to about 3 p.m. yesterday and very sluggish for some hours afterwards.

I guess it had something to do with the major power outage, lol.

I know nothing about servers or where they are located, so forgive me if it's a stupid comment.

Comment

I noticed the same thing. Had trouble getting on RF into last evening as well. Seems fine this a.m. though.
              Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

Figures that the site would go down yesterday when I am not around to look at it. Sent the help desk an email and then asked RedRocket to see if he could keep an eye on any response (although he was busy with his own stuff with the blackouts). I really have no idea what time it came back tomorrow.
                If it's being slow today I'll talk to the host again. Yesterday being down was a problem at their end.

Comment

Excellent; thank you, CRF. I was hoping we wouldn't lose the site again.

Comment

Down again today. I don't know what happened but based on the slow response to a help ticket I will be chatting with them about what's been happening this week AND their response times. Sorry

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X