Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some people senior members and others are junior members?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are some people senior members and others are junior members?

A title like senior member doesn't matter a bit to me, but I would like to know what the VBulletin logic is. So why is someone who has posted 500 posts a senior member, but someone with 3000 posts is a junior member?

If it is up to the admins, that is fine. I just would like to know how some are elevated and others are not.

Originally posted by Sprout View Post
    A title like senior member doesn't matter a bit to me, but I would like to know what the VBulletin logic is. So why is someone who has posted 500 posts a senior member, but someone with 3000 posts is a junior member?

If it is up to the admins, that is fine. I just would like to know how some are elevated and others are not.
    It's not.

Comment

Ok, the admins are not doing that. Who is?

Comment

It is based on posts, likes, flagged comments and is done automatically by vBulletin.

Comment

There is no seniors discount for it if anyone is wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
            There is no seniors discount for it if anyone is wondering.
            Lol thx! That made my day

Comment

I think the senior members are part of the Spanish sorority.
              Can ZC feed cram sammiches??

Comment

Just idly noticed that I lost 4 red bars under my userid. Probably due to losing four months worth of posts, n'est-ce pas?That plus $1.50 buys you a small coffee.

Comment

I see I am a senior member and I do not have 500 posts. I have no red bars. Must mean I am old but not an officer.

Comment

I had over 300 posts and now I am down to 229.

Comment

Originally posted by inspector7 View Post
                      I had over 300 posts and now I am down to 229.
                      Yes; all posts between mid Jan and failure date were lost. It doesn't matter to you. me, or anyone, but I think the forum logic makes you a senior member after a certain amount of time.

I had solid red bars before failure but lost four of them with restoration. Not that it matters; it was just something I noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post

Yes; all posts between mid Jan and failure date were lost. It doesn't matter to you. me, or anyone, but I think the forum logic makes you a senior member after a certain amount of time.

I had solid red bars before failure but lost four of them with restoration. Not that it matters; it was just something I noticed.
                        So you are a six star general lol

Comment

Haha! That's Ma'am, if you are going to stand on ceremony.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X