Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updates all around

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates all around

Let me know what issues are still happening. Core vBulletin has been updated to give most of the files a refresh incase of corruption. I tried to clean up some of the code in the skinning.
    Please include Operating System. Browser Version and screen shots/errors.

I would appreciate no comments in this thread other than the issue you are seeing as it becomes a mess to try and track. I will moderate accordingly and sorry for the inconvenience.

Minor issue, but the logo is broken on Chrome and Edge.
    Riderfans - Came for the info... stayed for the drama.

Comment

• redrocket
      redrocket commented
      Editing a comment
      Noted and will look into it. I saw this on my iPhone as well

The blue arrow that is supposed to take you to the last post you viewed in a thread now sometimes takes me to the bottom of the last page, or sometimes to the bottom of the last page I viewed, sometimes a random page, and sometimes to the place I wanted it to take me

Comment

• redrocket
      redrocket commented
      Editing a comment
      Noted and will look into it. I tried to fix this before and screwed up even more.

My punctuation marks always disappear. Not a huge deal, but it can affect the meaning sometimes and generally makes it hard to read.

Edit: looking back, they seem to appear after a while, just not when first posted.
    Last edited by redrocket; 12-18-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• redrocket
      redrocket commented
      Editing a comment
      Noted and will not pursue further

Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post
    The blue arrow that is supposed to take you to the last post you viewed in a thread now sometimes takes me to the bottom of the last page, or sometimes to the bottom of the last page I viewed, sometimes a random page, and sometimes to the place I wanted it to take me
    This has been a problem for a long time for me. I use Chrome on Windows 10 all the time on the desktop.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X