Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

page is all messed up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page is all messed up

the site is screwed up on my Mac... I was replying to a comment and when I tried to post it a box popped up and wouldn't allow it.. now I have a yellow box at the top of the page that says "working". the page is completely different.. my name is no longer displayed etc..

where it says write something it doesn't disappear when I start to type

Comment

• Gypsy
      Gypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      I can comment from the iPad

How did you post this?

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
      where it says write something it doesn't disappear when I start to type

Comment

We all have the same problem. I found my id in the upper left area of the page.

Comment

I moved the curser to the right past the printing.. I can't use the comment box right below anyone else's post a box pops up saying I'm not allowed to comment. something to do with not having permission

Comment

also there is a yellow banner across the top of the page with a hand with a pointing finger on the left side of the banner.. it appeared at the same time as the yellow box at the top of the page with the work working in it..(at least I think it did

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post
              We all have the same problem. I found my id in the upper left area of the page.
              This is a test to see if I can post with your quote

Comment

You sure can. Testing if I can now quote you. (I can't)

Comment

people's profile pics also cover 1/2 their thread titles... that is annoying.. But if everyone has the same issues fine...

Comment

This could help those on explorer. I was testing something for RR and I just clicked on a link that says "quick links" that was on the top left area of my screen. It was in amongst the mess that that you guys are describing. Once I clicked that the forum looked fine. Strangely the top banner with disappeared on that version but perfectly usable. I tried to do the same with safari with no luck.

So I am good on explorer now, and I never had issues on chrome, but understand others have.

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                      This could help those on explorer. I was testing something for RR and I just clicked on a link that says "quick links" that was on the top left area of my screen. It was in amongst the mess that that you guys are describing. Once I clicked that the forum looked fine. Strangely the top banner with disappeared on that version but perfectly usable. I tried to do the same with safari with no luck.

So I am good on explorer now, and I never had issues on chrome, but understand others have.

My view is is fine on my iPad but scrambled on my PC. I am glad it isnít just confined to me and that I didnít screw up again.

any ideas on how to fix?

Comment

I tried in IE and saw nothing that said quick links. Same for Chrome. It is somewhat usable, but I sure dislike those huge avatars that take up too much real estate. Who needs them? I don't.

Comment

Mine is all goofy looking on my iMac but not on my Macbook air or iPad or iPhone

Comment

Had no problems until the power went out last night and forced a re-boot of my Windows 10 system. Now everything is funky, on Chrome and Explorer. Think it could be the lastest Windows 10 update, installed automatically with the re-boot.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X