Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White screen issue.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever was changed overnight messed up my connection from one wifi connection that I use. It was all working great (once it came back) on my iOS devices until this morning.

Comment

Now when I go on the site on my laptop, I can't even make out what the screen is supposed to say. Completely mangled.

But it works on my phone

Comment

Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post

On an iPhone hold down the refresh button that is at the right end of the address/search box. It will give you a button that says Request Desktop Site.

Mine has worked since doing this.
        Thx really appreciate it. Works for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by raptor96awd View Post

Thx really appreciate it. Works for me now.
          Welcome.

I have sausage fingers. It is so much easier than typing in /forum LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
            Now when I go on the site on my laptop, I can't even make out what the screen is supposed to say. Completely mangled.

But it works on my phone
            Probably stick with the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post

But it works on my phone
              Same here. Home desktop/laptop has graphics screwed up and is just dead when i try to post. But my android phone on home wifi works fine. I cant even imagine what a nightmare it must be to keep this POS forum software running.

Comment

Site works fine on my mac with chrome. At work I have Windows7 and chrome and it looks like garbage. I just assumed the firewall was messing with something.

Comment

My s8 worked fine for 2 days....Today the white screen is back.

Comment

Still messed on my S7, and on my wife's S8 (I tried it last night just to see). It still doesn't show on either of our Android Tablets either.

Every other forum is fine. Go figure.

Comment

I had the white screen issue most of yesterday afternoon on my Blackberry. Add "/page2" to the URL then back a page and I'm there. Today, all is fine. For now.
                      Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

Originally posted by rockford35 View Post
                        Samsung Galaxy S7
                        Android 7.0
                        Chrome

Main forum only. Everything else works fine.

Update: I also tried Firefox and the Samsung Browser, no dice on the Main forum, but every other forum works fine. Fyi...
                        X2

Comment

Laptop running Windows10. White screen is with every browser and every forum.

Comment

Something new tonight. Go into page 2, back to page one, open a thread, then when I back out of it I get a white page and have to completely leave and start all over again.

Comment

So I get the white screen when I tried to check into my flight on Air Canada on their site via my phone. The option to go to the full site didnít help. I had to go there through my browser. Has me wondering if there more than this site going on

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X