Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that aren't working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any word on the ignore function?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
      Any word on the ignore function?
      Seconded!

      Comment


      • Has anybody been having issues with their mobile keyboard on the site recently? It keeps putting in different letters than what im typing, and when I choose an autocomplete word choice, sometimes a random word goes in. This is the only place I'm having this problem, and I've tried changing keyboards.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post
          Has anybody been having issues with their mobile keyboard on the site recently? It keeps putting in different letters than what im typing, and when I choose an autocomplete word choice, sometimes a random word goes in. This is the only place I'm having this problem, and I've tried changing keyboards.
          Yep. Happens to me all the time.

          Comment


          • Okay, this typing thing is so terribly annoying. It takes me minutes to type short messages that should take two seconds. This is the only site or app that gives me this problem.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post
              Okay, this typing thing is so terribly annoying. It takes me minutes to type short messages that should take two seconds. This is the only site or app that gives me this problem.
              What phone do you have? Like to know if it's only affecting certain phones.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pappcam View Post

                What phone do you have? Like to know if it's only affecting certain phones.
                Galaxy s7 edge. I've tried both the Google keyboard and swiftkey.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post

                  Galaxy s7 edge. I've tried both the Google keyboard and swiftkey.
                  I have the exact same phone and have the same issue. I also tried a different keyboard. Interesting.

                  Comment


                  • Testing from my phone.

                    Comment


                    • HaviHa the same problem with mymyalaxy s8. IIcangI I manage totty anythany coherentccohercant find a setting that will correct thistissue.

                      Comment


                      • And now that I'm at my computer:

                        "Having the same problem with my galaxy s8. I can't manage to type anything coherent and I can't find a setting that will correct this issue."

                        The only thing I can possibly think is this is somehow related to the most recent software update? I think this is the first time I've tried posting since I did the update last week.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nova View Post
                          HaviHa the same problem with mymyalaxy s8. IIcangI I manage totty anythany coherentccohercant find a setting that will correct thistissue.
                          #ovenmitts #BritzyGotYourPhone

                          Didn't that S8 give you bad coverage whilst driving to the mine, too?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post

                            #ovenmitts #BritzyGotYourPhone

                            Didn't that S8 give you bad coverage whilst driving to the mine, too?
                            Present issue aside, this s8 has been hands down the best phone I've ever owned. And so far this is the only place I'm having issues typing.

                            I did have network connectivity issues with my prior s6, though it wasn't strictly related to the towers on my work commute. It was basically everywhere outside of LTE networks. The digging I did on the issue seemed to be that there were settings between the phone/antennae/network that did not fully cooperate. I ended up shelving it for a period of time and managed to limp my s4 along, eventually I gave the s6 another try and after doing all the updates it worked flawlessly after that.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nova View Post

                              Present issue aside, this s8 has been hands down the best phone I've ever owned. And so far this is the only place I'm having issues typing.
                              I'm still having the same issue, and it still only happens at this site. Annoying as hell and discourages me from posting a lot of the time.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post

                                I'm still having the same issue, and it still only happens at this site. Annoying as hell and discourages me from posting a lot of the time.
                                Yep. I never post from mobile anymore. Very strange that only this site is affected for some of us. How a mobile web page can affect the auto correct function of my keyboard app on my phone is quite strange.

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X