No announcement yet.

Things that aren't working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last few days, on my email, I am getting notifications of PMs that were sent to me months ago, like during training camp. Any idea what is causing that kind of hang time?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post
      The last few days, on my email, I am getting notifications of PMs that were sent to me months ago, like during training camp. Any idea what is causing that kind of hang time?
      I'm getting something similar on SaskTel.net, from a few days ago. I'll get, for example, notification of 15 new emails. When I click on inbox, however, 15 are not to be seen - just the one actual new email.

Am also getting spam written in Chinese characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprout View Post

I'm getting something similar on SaskTel.net, from a few days ago. I'll get, for example, notification of 15 new emails. When I click on inbox, however, 15 are not to be seen - just the one actual new email.

Am also getting spam written in Chinese characters.
        I wonder what they make spam out of in China.

Comment

• You are irrepressible! Chicken feet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprout View Post
            You are irrepressible! Chicken feet?

I know the quality is assured by Chinese checkers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post

I wonder what they make spam out of in China.
              Free thinking dissidents...

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly
                Did the ignore function ever get fixed?
                Did someone say something?

Comment

• Not sure if this is the best place to get an answer but here goes.

I haven't posted in quite awhile because I was unable to post on my iPhone or iPad.
                  I can edit my profile etc. but I cannot type anything in the text box.
                  I grabbed the wife's laptop to try it today and it works fine. I noticed that in the text box it said "write something". this does not appear on my other devices.
                  Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

• I am having the same issue as rjr with my iPad...just started today

Comment

• Originally posted by rjrxs View Post
                      Not sure if this is the best place to get an answer but here goes.

I haven't posted in quite awhile because I was unable to post on my iPhone or iPad.
                      I can edit my profile etc. but I cannot type anything in the text box.
                      I grabbed the wife's laptop to try it today and it works fine. I noticed that in the text box it said "write something". this does not appear on my other devices.
                      Anyone have any ideas?
                      I solved my issue...my browser was set to private...not sure how that happened. I changed that setting and that solved the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by steve w View Post

I solved my issue...my browser was set to private...not sure how that happened. I changed that setting and that solved the issue.
                        Yup, that was it.
                        Thanks for the reply.
                        I was starting to feel like a creeper, just watching and never inputting

Comment

• Gold Bars being filled in on user profiles.I was wondering how they come about or is that the new Riderfans "Clique 'o' Meter" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quadman750 View Post

I go to Photobucket and copy my image
                            I then tap the A in the top right-hand corner of the comments box
                            I then tap the link button
                            a URL box appears & I paste the link in there
                            Testing

http://

Comment

• Test

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse