Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have registered but can't seem to post...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have registered but can't seem to post...

Just went through manually confirming all the hotmail accounts in the que. I see a lot of other users in the "waiting for email confirmation" If you have signed up and can't post, check your email inbox or your junk / spam folder for an email link. Once you click on there, you'll be in. If you do not have an email, ust the contact us feature. Interesting to know if there are any other email domains having trouble getting emails

Thanks, I'm in now that you entered me manually. Did check my spam email after reading this message and email was there but link was dead. Once again thanks for your help and it is great to be back.

Comment

I found mine in my spam folder. Gmail.
      Is it May yet?

Comment

Thanks I'm now in !! Awesome!!

Comment

It appears more than just Hotmail might be an issue. Rather than wait for emails or look for specific email domains, I will go in and register everything possible in the que tonight. I doubt we are getting spammed yet. Thanks for your patience.

On another note, have people noticed that "auto-save" that happens while you are typing a post so that if something goes kaflooey mid long post you won't lose what you have?

Comment

I think I got to most of the accounts in the que and activated them. Unfortunately I found a whole bunch of more emails that went into the spam folder to get to. For those getting the "registration is blocked" message, bear with me. I've asked why that is. I don't know if they have some kind of "flood prevention" that is shutting off registrations from certain domains after a certain amount in a short time frame. Worst case scenario I asked what info I need to add people manually and I'll reach out to those folks and go that route.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X