Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't resize avatar using IPad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't resize avatar using IPad?

I've tried to resize my avatar, but I can't figure out how to do it with an iPad. If I am going to be stuck with the default avatar, can I at least have girly hair?

I can only get the top left corner of a pic to show using the iPad.

Comment

• Gypsy
      Gypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's my issue as well

Hmm. I will scour the support forums and see. I know when I uploaded mine I had to pull the window to encompass the whole picture. That was on a MacBook though, not sure what you can do on an iPad.

Comment

I had trouble doing it on my phone (Samsung) as well. Somehow I eventually got it to grab the whole picture.
      Is it May yet?

Comment

Same issue with my Motorola phone. Getting the window to move or resize was really difficult and it seemed to move at random. And I kept getting logged out when trying to upload so was given the message that I'm not eligible to use an avatar. Finally got it to work but the photo isn't centred so I'm going to try now using a computer and mouse.
        Okay, computer and mouse works perfectly. Seems that the new site is better for reading posts using a mobile device but posting and updating one's profile is much easier with a computer and mouse.
        Last edited by saskman89; 04-20-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

I couldn't get my complete pic to fit in the space provided either. That was using the desktop. Not a huge deal though.
          ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

I only got the corner of the pic & it was upside down.

Comment

Mine doesn't fit either, from an iPad. I'd like to add a signature line, but can't see where to to do that either.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X