Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The site is messed up on my ipad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The site is messed up on my ipad

The site is site is all messed up on my iPad but not my iPhone. Is anyone else having similar problems? It's all out of whack....can't even explain....

What does "messed up" mean? What browser are you using? What version of OS? I am running iOS 9.5.3 on my iPad using Safari with no issues.

Comment

On my iPad for the past several days, clicking on Main Forum opens to a blank screen. I'm using iPad 4, which is now considered old, which may be the problem. However, no problem with access on my computer.

Comment

I'm having the same issue.

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post
          What does "messed up" mean? What browser are you using? What version of OS? I am running iOS 9.5.3 on my iPad using Safari with no issues.
          Same here.

Comment

Running a brand new iPad this morning with IOS version 11.03.01 and Iím having the same trouble as I had with the old Ipad. I can get to the main page and access any page I want from that page except for the Main Discussion forum. When I try to get into the main discussion form the page goes white.

Comment

Originally posted by Curwie View Post
              Running a brand new iPad this morning with IOS version 11.03.01 and Iím having the same trouble as I had with the old Ipad. I can get to the main page and access any page I want from that page except for the Main Discussion forum. When I try to get into the main discussion form the page goes white.
              Same thing happening here. It does the same thing in my iPhone when using wifi but it works when connected to LTE .

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X