Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Likes"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Likes"

    Is there a way to see who likes a post? I get a notification when someone does, but I can't find where to see who that is.
    Is it May yet?

  • #2
    Originally posted by juice View Post
    Is there a way to see who likes a post? I get a notification when someone does, but I can't find where to see who that is.
    Ah...I see there is no response to this. I was going to ask the same thing......btw I liked your post here just to drive you crazy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mrguy View Post

      Ah...I see there is no response to this. I was going to ask the same thing......btw I liked your post here just to drive you crazy.
      When I click on the number it shows me. I see the juice liked your post.

      You and ROFLMAO liked juice's post.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just curious if anyone finds the "Like" notification annoying? I don't but do you? Does a certain number of likes move you out of being a junior member to something more rarified?

        Comment


        • #5
          When I click on the number, the popup says

          People who liked
          no_permission
          Is it May yet?

          Comment


          • #6
            Hm....yeah I can't see who liked. Not really a big deal, was just curious.

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe only Admins can see it.
              Is it May yet?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by juice View Post
                Maybe only Admins can see it.
                Must be. Can you not see who it is via the notification itself? I'm pretty sure I was able to see who liked a post of mine that way.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by juice View Post
                  Maybe only Admins can see it.
                  Thats so they can weed out troublemakers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by go riders View Post

                    Must be. Can you not see who it is via the notification itself? I'm pretty sure I was able to see who liked a post of mine that way.
                    Nope, when a user has liked one of my posts all I get is a notification that someone liked it in such and such a thread. It doesn't even tell you which post.

                    Personally I would like to see a dislike button. It would be almost like a poll on every comment posted.

                    Edit: For example I just got this under my notification LOL

                    1 user likes your post at "Likes"
                    Last edited by Sofaking; 05-17-2017, 02:24 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

                      Nope, when a user has liked one of my posts all I get is a notification that someone liked it in such and such a thread. It doesn't even tell you which post.

                      Personally I would like to see a dislike button. It would be almost like a poll on every comment posted.

                      Edit: For example I just got this under my notification LOL

                      1 user likes your post at "Likes"
                      That was me.

                      I think people just keep liking my post now to drive me crazy. Just got another notification.
                      Is it May yet?

                      Comment

                      Announcement

                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.

                      Announcement

                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X