Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Likes"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Likes"

Is there a way to see who likes a post? I get a notification when someone does, but I can't find where to see who that is.
    Is it May yet?

Originally posted by juice View Post
    Is there a way to see who likes a post? I get a notification when someone does, but I can't find where to see who that is.
    Ah...I see there is no response to this. I was going to ask the same thing......btw I liked your post here just to drive you crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by mrguy View Post

Ah...I see there is no response to this. I was going to ask the same thing......btw I liked your post here just to drive you crazy.
      When I click on the number it shows me. I see the juice liked your post.

You and ROFLMAO liked juice's post.

Comment

Just curious if anyone finds the "Like" notification annoying? I don't but do you? Does a certain number of likes move you out of being a junior member to something more rarified?

Comment

When I click on the number, the popup says

People who liked
          no_permission
          Is it May yet?

Comment

Hm....yeah I can't see who liked. Not really a big deal, was just curious.

Comment

Maybe only Admins can see it.
              Is it May yet?

Comment

Must be. Can you not see who it is via the notification itself? I'm pretty sure I was able to see who liked a post of mine that way.

Comment

Thats so they can weed out troublemakers.

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post

Must be. Can you not see who it is via the notification itself? I'm pretty sure I was able to see who liked a post of mine that way.
                    Nope, when a user has liked one of my posts all I get is a notification that someone liked it in such and such a thread. It doesn't even tell you which post.

Personally I would like to see a dislike button. It would be almost like a poll on every comment posted.

Edit: For example I just got this under my notification LOL

1 user likes your post at "Likes"
                    Last edited by Sofaking; 05-17-2017, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

Nope, when a user has liked one of my posts all I get is a notification that someone liked it in such and such a thread. It doesn't even tell you which post.

Personally I would like to see a dislike button. It would be almost like a poll on every comment posted.

Edit: For example I just got this under my notification LOL

1 user likes your post at "Likes"
                      That was me.

I think people just keep liking my post now to drive me crazy. Just got another notification.
                      Is it May yet?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X