Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riderfans Web site issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very impressed! Everything works and loads quickly on my Win 7 laptop using Chrome.

I am very grateful to people like Redrocket who are doing this for free, out of the goodness of their hearts. I will never complain about what people like him and others do for free.

This is a very fluid and active site. I just appreciate the skills of people who keep it running for free for our enjoyment. Take a bow or five!

Comment

• Everything looks great from the laptop! Thanks guys!!

Comment

• Good job folks, much appreciated.

Comment

• Only comment I have is that I don't like the floating arrow button that takes you to the top of the page. I've hit it a few times by accident while scrolling down.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Comment

• Great work and thank you!

Comment

• Yes, thank you for the excellent work to those involved in this fix. So far, so good.
              Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

• Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post
                Only comment I have is that I don't like the floating arrow button that takes you to the top of the page. I've hit it a few times by accident while scrolling down.

Thanks for all the hard work!
                I didn't know what that arrow was till you mentioned it (i have learned not to touch or press anything on this site unless absolutely necessary in case it blows something up). I like the arrow, it addresses an annoyance on the old site - having to wheel all the way to the top. Now just press a button.

Site seems to work fine on my home machine - good work guys!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guillermo View Post

I didn't know what that arrow was till you mentioned it (i have learned not to touch or press anything on this site unless absolutely necessary in case it blows something up). I like the arrow, it addresses an annoyance on the old site - having to wheel all the way to the top. Now just press a button.

Site seems to work fine on my home machine - good work guys!!
                  I suspect that arrow is handier on phones than on a desk top.
                  Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

• I guess I am a worrier at heart but in the back of my mind, it's concerning if the site will get messed up any time there's an update available. Hope that's not the case.

Comment

• It looks like this update fixed the issues I was having with the chrome compatibility I was having. So here's a big Bravo Zulu to you for the timely updates.

Comment

• Great job getting this site back on track - thank you!

Comment

• Rider_Stronson
                          Rider_Stronson commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Same problem as before. It's a CSS issue............the "styles" won't load and the page is all over the place again.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X