Riderfans Web site issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TCurrah View Post
    This is what it looks like in my computer in Chrome, Firefox and IE. Works fine when I'm on my phone though.
    This is what mine looks like now as well...

Comment

This is what it looks like in my computer in Chrome, Firefox and IE. Works fine when I'm on my phone though.
      Iím experiencing the same issue.

Comment

• I cant log in on full screen mode as the banner covers the log in box. Took a shot this morning and minimized screen and could finally see the log in box.

Comment

Originally posted by TCurrah View Post
          Mine looks like this too. I'm using Chrome on a laptop, fwiw.

Comment

• Declan cross needs to be a rider

Comment

• Yup, having issues as well on my computer with both Firefox and Edge. Various things, graphic wonky, text over text. Very hard to read or navigate.

Comment

• I was having the text-over-text and other layout issues as well. I found a way to correct it. I turned on my phone's wifi hotspot, connected my computer to that network, then went to the site. Everything was normal again. It remained "fixed" after reconnecting to my normal home network.

It seems like a stylesheet is being blocked or not being downloaded over some networks?

Comment

• Same issues her ... tried connecting to my cell phone as a hotspot as someone else tried ... no luck ... cell is Rogers if that helps .... PS HUGE thanks to the MODS that keep this place running .... as a displaced Rider fan, I appreciate being able to follow the Riders through this forum.

Cheers

Comment

• Can't log in on Chrome -- the banner's blocking the password box. I can manage it on IE by minimizing the screen. Problems accessing simple functions such as quoting. Irritating text-over-text glitches. Graphics are seriously wonky. It's all pretty frustrating. On the other hand, I'm getting what I pay for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leeinq View Post
                      Yup, having issues as well on my computer with both Firefox and Edge. Various things, graphic wonky, text over text. Very hard to read or navigate.
                      This is what I have on my home pc I tried FF and IE and same issues yet at work here everything works fine. No other site on my home pc causes issues though so can't see it being that. I use 1920x 1080 for screen resolution on my home pc and wonder if that may have something to do with it, Never was an issue before the last Rider game. Oh and I use FF at work also samve version so that can't be it either.
                      Last edited by jimmythegreek; 11-30-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• I understand it costs absolutely nothing to come here and post and read and that "you get what you pay for" does apply but this place is nowhere near as good and stable as the old site. Formatting issues on laptops, blank screens on mobile devices, "last post" buttons that put you 10 pages back of where you should be, completely wasted space on specific forum pages that's missing info such as last post info, etc. It's pretty frustrating overall and it seems as though it's getting worse instead of better.

Is someone even attempting to address these issues?

Comment

• Same issues here. Hot spot thing didnt work for me either

Comment

• Red Rocket has been doing all kinda of adjustments to fix this. The problem isnít one particular browser, os, or phone. You have Os where one guy can get on and one canít. All thatís left is an upgrade that vbulletin put out. Considering it can take the site down we didnít want to do it till the off season.
                            RR will do it as soon as he can schedule it in

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                              Red Rocket has been doing all kinda of adjustments to fix this. The problem isnít one particular browser, os, or phone. You have Os where one guy can get on and one canít. All thatís left is an upgrade that vbulletin put out. Considering it can take the site down we didnít want to do it till the off season.
                              Thank you for what you do. There is a whole lot more than we see.

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                                Red Rocket has been doing all kinda of adjustments to fix this. The problem isnít one particular browser, os, or phone. You have Os where one guy can get on and one canít. All thatís left is an upgrade that vbulletin put out. Considering it can take the site down we didnít want to do it till the off season.
                                X2 with ROFLMAO. thanks again for the work that's done to keep this site going.
                                Ricky Ray sure fed cram sammiches!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X