Riderfans Web site issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riderfans Web site issues

Has anyone else had trouble getting this forum to load recently? I've had trouble over the last 24-36 hours getting "no page found" in big blue letters. Try again in about 15 minutes to an hour and then everything seems fine.
    That KG QB is feedin' cram sammiches!!

Originally posted by Mallard View Post
    Has anyone else had trouble getting this forum to load recently? I've had trouble over the last 24-36 hours getting "no page found" in big blue letters. Try again in about 15 minutes to an hour and then everything seems fine.
    Yesterday the site was telling me it was down for upgrades. The last few hours nothing, just won't load

Comment

Originally posted by Mallard View Post
      Yup same thing, started yesterday morning. Then I got a message saying it was down for upgrades, then for a bit yesterday afternoon/evening. First time I've been able to get back on it today.

Comment

The hosting provider has been having issues since Tuesday as I found out today. I have been chasing application related things for the past 24 hours and was wondering why it was working then not working. It could be going up and down until they fix it unfortunately.

I will update this thread when things stabilize.

Comment

Thank goodness for redrocket. I keep getting emails telling me random things were down. Sometimes the site would go down at the same time, sometimes now. I kept forwarding the emails. I am sure he is sick of me by now!

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket View Post
            The hosting provider has been having issues since Tuesday as I found out today. I have been chasing application related things for the past 24 hours and was wondering why it was working then not working. It could be going up and down until they fix it unfortunately.

I will update this thread when things stabilize.
            Many thanks. Working fine for me now.

Comment

I think we are not out of the woods yet as it went down again this morning for a bit

Comment

I couldn't get it to work earlier today either.

Comment

Anyone else have troubles getting on the site last night? I couldn't until this morning.

Comment

I've had trouble the last 24 hours

Comment

I was unable to get on the site late last night and it took a long time to load just now. It's hard to find a good web host with a limited budget these days.

Comment

Like others, I have had some problems too. Be patient and keep trying if you have the time. Redrocket is attending to it.

Comment

After my last post earlier this morning I was able to get on the site only intermittently.

Comment

Unfortunately we get what we pay for.
                            cheaper hosting is not always up 24/7 and I don't think it's an option to spend more. If we want to ensure the website is always up we may have to do some donations but that would be up to the admins of this site if they want to ask for money. Right now we get what we pay for an the occasional downtime can be expected. I don't like to see it down either but can't complain when it is 😀

Comment

Originally posted by A Rider Fan View Post
                              Unfortunately we get what we pay for.
                              cheaper hosting is not always up 24/7 and I don't think it's an option to spend more. If we want to ensure the website is always up we may have to do some donations but that would be up to the admins of this site if they want to ask for money. Right now we get what we pay for an the occasional downtime can be expected. I don't like to see it down either but can't complain when it is 😀
                              I have some experience looking for hosting services for clients. I might be able to offer some suggestions based on bandwidth and storage consumption currently being used. Feel free to drop me a line.

I'd also suggest tossing a message to a place like Blacksun and see if they might be able to do a hosting for advertising setup. That seems to me to be a very logical fit. They would be crazy not to look at that.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X