Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montreal Canadiens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CooCooCaChew View Post
    Ouelette, Sherback and now Chaput. Not major players but with Macarren done for the year they are now short at Laval and the 4th line needs help Weiss and Thompson help but they need more bodies that they can move back and forth.
    Oh ok I wasn’t thinking that far back. Ouelette and Scherbak are no loss in my opinion but I get your point about AHL bodies. I don’t follow the Rocket much so I didn’t know about the problem there.

Comment

• Another big game tonight against the Preds. Need at least a point out of this one as we sit in the first wildcard spot.

I'm curious to see the new 4th line out there. Thompson and Weezy should be out there crashing and banging tonight.....Dutch Gretzky returns

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
        Another big game tonight against the Preds. Need at least a point out of this one as we sit in the first wildcard spot.

I'm curious to see the new 4th line out there. Thompson and Weezy should be out there crashing and banging tonight.....Dutch Gretzky returns
        We play tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

We play tomorrow
          That's what I meant

Comment

• We had our chances tonight but couldn't capitalize, although the Preds played solid. If we had any sort of a powerplay, we might be right behind the Lightning lol.

Comment

We had our chances tonight but couldn't capitalize, although the Preds played solid. If we had any sort of a powerplay, we might be right behind the Lightning lol.
              Need a guy with some hands around the net ………… who's out there cheap ?

Comment

• Originally posted by goaltender61 View Post

Need a guy with some hands around the net ………… who's out there cheap ?
                That's the problem, the price. Unless there's a really good deal out there, I'm thinking Bergy sticks to the rebuild from within plan. We need a LD and a scoring winger, but we might have to wait until the draft.

I'd love the breadman, but the price will be outrageous.

Comment

That's the problem, the price. Unless there's a really good deal out there, I'm thinking Bergy sticks to the rebuild from within plan. We need a LD and a scoring winger, but we might have to wait until the draft.

I'd love the breadman, but the price will be outrageous.
                  I hope he sticks to the plan as well they have a pretty good thing going just need a few more pieces and maybe get lucky with someone unexpectedly stepping up

Comment

• Originally posted by goaltender61 View Post

I hope he sticks to the plan as well they have a pretty good thing going just need a few more pieces and maybe get lucky with someone unexpectedly stepping up
                    THIS >

Comment

• We hung with T Bay for 2 periods and then they went beast mode in the 3rd lol.

Need to beat the Panthers tomorrow

Comment

• I wouldn’t be against trading Anti Niemi

Comment

• Another loss

Comment

• Beautiful goal by Barkov

Comment

• Big win tonight and with a huge road heavy schedule coming up, we need all the points we can get.

Comment

Big win tonight and with a huge road heavy schedule coming up, we need all the points we can get.
                                Beauty pass on that third goal. (Benn, I think).

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X