Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montreal Canadiens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post
    Habs ahead of Boston...for a day anyway. Playing pretty good without Patches.
    They play Boston Monday

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

      They play Boston Monday
      The rubber will meet the road. No playoffs without beating Bruins

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post

        The rubber will meet the road. No playoffs without beating Bruins
        Both teams hold down both wild cards

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

          Both teams hold down both wild cards
          If Habs can't prove they can beat Bruins playoffs will be tough. Although i expect Buffalo to step back.

          Comment


          • Carey Price to miss the all star game , since Price was the lone Hab named to the game I wonder if the league will replace Price with another player from Montreal so Montreal has a rep ?

            Comment


            • Apparently they might not have anyone from Montreal represented

              Comment


              • Its a long tough season...best for Price to stay home and relax. All star game means nothing.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post
                  Its a long tough season...best for Price to stay home and relax. All star game means nothing.
                  True , I agree but I thought the nhl wants each team to be represented at the game ?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

                    True , I agree but I thought the nhl wants each team to be represented at the game ?
                    I thought every team had a rep too.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post

                      I thought every team had a rep too
                      ya me too but now the Atlantic division has only 1 goalie so not sure who will go in ? I would think another goalie , but how does that help the Habs ?

                      Comment


                      • Apparently, Vasilevski is Price’s replacement. So where does that leave the Habs for a representative?

                        Comment


                        • https://www.rawcharge.com/platform/a...-bay-lightning

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

                            Both teams hold down both wild cards
                            Habs are not at the Bruins level yet but I think they will battle for a wild card spot and I know there are lots of MB haters but the deals he has done or not done seem to be working out better than most expected and the future looks pretty good with some solid draft picks

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by goaltender61 View Post

                              Habs are not at the Bruins level yet but I think they will battle for a wild card spot and I know there are lots of MB haters but the deals he has done or not done seem to be working out better than most expected and the future looks pretty good with some solid draft picks
                              Bergevin did a great job this offseason and into this season.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by goaltender61 View Post

                                Habs are not at the Bruins level yet but I think they will battle for a wild card spot and I know there are lots of MB haters but the deals he has done or not done seem to be working out better than most expected and the future looks pretty good with some solid draft picks
                                Ya for sure , I am pretty stoked about our future watching all our prospects at the world juniors

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X