Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montreal Canadiens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post
    Habs ahead of Boston...for a day anyway. Playing pretty good without Patches.
    They play Boston Monday

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

They play Boston Monday
      The rubber will meet the road. No playoffs without beating Bruins

Comment

The rubber will meet the road. No playoffs without beating Bruins
        Both teams hold down both wild cards

Comment

If Habs can't prove they can beat Bruins playoffs will be tough. Although i expect Buffalo to step back.

Comment

• Carey Price to miss the all star game , since Price was the lone Hab named to the game I wonder if the league will replace Price with another player from Montreal so Montreal has a rep ?

Comment

• Apparently they might not have anyone from Montreal represented

Comment

• Its a long tough season...best for Price to stay home and relax. All star game means nothing.

Comment

Its a long tough season...best for Price to stay home and relax. All star game means nothing.
                  True , I agree but I thought the nhl wants each team to be represented at the game ?

Comment

True , I agree but I thought the nhl wants each team to be represented at the game ?
                    I thought every team had a rep too.

Comment

I thought every team had a rep too
                      ya me too but now the Atlantic division has only 1 goalie so not sure who will go in ? I would think another goalie , but how does that help the Habs ?

Comment

• Apparently, Vasilevski is Price’s replacement. So where does that leave the Habs for a representative?

Comment

• https://www.rawcharge.com/platform/a...-bay-lightning

Comment

Habs are not at the Bruins level yet but I think they will battle for a wild card spot and I know there are lots of MB haters but the deals he has done or not done seem to be working out better than most expected and the future looks pretty good with some solid draft picks

Comment

• Originally posted by goaltender61 View Post

Habs are not at the Bruins level yet but I think they will battle for a wild card spot and I know there are lots of MB haters but the deals he has done or not done seem to be working out better than most expected and the future looks pretty good with some solid draft picks
                              Bergevin did a great job this offseason and into this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by goaltender61 View Post

Ya for sure , I am pretty stoked about our future watching all our prospects at the world juniors

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X