Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Masters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
    He played well all week and he has something I thought he had lost and that is the final day intimidation factor.

He'll be the subject of every Sirius sports talk show tomorrow. Might as well rename Maddog Radio to Tiger Radio tomorrow.

I think he wins another major this year to be honest.
    Confidence can make a world of difference even to an old Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by iiebg View Post

Ya. He had that look we thought was gone. He wasnt gonna lose.
      yeah, definitely saw something different in his body language
      #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

did we find out why everybody hit the water on 12?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
          He played well all week and he has something I thought he had lost and that is the final day intimidation factor.

He'll be the subject of every Sirius sports talk show tomorrow. Might as well rename Maddog Radio to Tiger Radio tomorrow.

I think he wins another major this year to be honest.
          Hey Dawg you doing ok?? Hopefully you have some of the legal to get you through!!!!

Comment

does he make 18 or more is the next question....

Comment

Originally posted by Mcintosh View Post
              Because they were scared of the Tiger
              Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post

Hey Dawg you doing ok?? Hopefully you have some of the legal to get you through!!!!
                I have mellowed over the years....lol. I never will be a fan but there is no longer the strong dislike. But yes I do Bates have the legal ready for game of thrones tonight.
                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

I have had a strong dislike for Tiger as well, when all the stuff came out about him, pretty much figured he was a scumbag, and heck, maybe he still is. But I gotta admit it was fun watching him today, a bit nostalgic, and quite exciting to see him grind it out. It was different than I remember from his older major wins, more workmanlike or something, but he did it and full marks to him for it.

Comment

Tiger has had quite the list of injuries and surgeries to overcome. it's amazing he can still compete at this level, that was a talented field out there.

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/...ds-injury-line

Comment

Congrats to Tiger ! Wow what a performance! Can Tiger catch Jack ? I guess we will see, historically Tiger has played very good at Pebble beach the site of the US open.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcintosh View Post
                        Unpredictable wind at Rae’s Creek makes that a sucker pin placement on the right? Not much room for error. Both Molinari and Finau aimed at the flag whereas Woods went for the more direct route to dry land.

Jack Nicklaus felt that hitting your tee shot over the middle bunker (further left) into the middle of the green was the prudent play. Lag your subsequent putt up there and get a 3. https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...onal/82736070/

Which is what Tiger did.
                        Last edited by Moose Mountaineer; 04-15-2019, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose Mountaineer View Post

Unpredictable wind at Rae’s Creek makes that a sucker pin placement on the right? Not much room for error. Both Molinari and Finau aimed at the flag whereas Woods went for the more direct route to dry land.

Jack Nicklaus felt that hitting your tee shot over the middle bunker (further left) into the middle of the green was the prudent play. Lag your subsequent putt up there and get a 3. https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...onal/82736070/

Which is what Tiger did.
                          The key was he made his Par putt there, at a distance that has killed him for years, the confidence of making the 6 footer there I think was at least as big as the strokes from the others hitting it in the water.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X