Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Masters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Masters

Always exciting to watch...want to get there some day

My picks - Hoffman, Rose

Iím excited, this my favourite tournament and usually signals the start of golf season in Regina.

My pick is Justin Rose. Iíd like to see Rory win it to complete the Grand Slam or Rickie Fowler because heís come close to winning a major so many times.

Comment

Let's get weird: Thomas or Rahm
      Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

I've never golfed or even held a golf club, but there is something magical about this contest. It is yay restful to have it playing in the background.

Comment

Tiger -1 and has the driver and putter working nicely after 2 holes . Sergio , was on the green at 6th par 3 and then his putt ended up behind where he originally putted from .

Been there . Hole 5 at Ketepwa

Comment

Corey Connors, Pretty much the last guy to qualify, won last week, leader at 3 under right now

Comment

Gosh it's nice to follow just groups on the entire course as you get a much better feel for their game. And how you might fare beside them. LOL

Comment

tiger is on today...nice to see conners finish at -2 and Weir at even par

Comment

I had the event streaming to my computer and enjoyed it. Even googled the Masters to find out what was the big deal, because I knew squat about golf.

Corey Conners was mentioned and briefly featured.

Of course they did the obligtory love-in for Tiger Woods.

Comment

Tigah, although over acting on the whole security guard incident, if he gets that putter going on to compliment his driver , things could be exciting for himself and his throng of fans . One shot back heading into the weekend.

Comment

Some Masters Numbers

http://www.golfbiz.net/latest-golf-n...ore-at-augusta

Comment

Originally posted by regina View Post
                        Tigah, although over acting on the whole security guard incident, if he gets that putter going on to compliment his driver , things could be exciting for himself and his throng of fans . One shot back heading into the weekend.
                        At this point thinking he can "get the putter going" might not be realistic. Has he made an 8 foot par putt in 3 years?

Comment

Ohhh there will be some Tiger roars on Sunday

Exciting

Comment

Startin early tomorrow on TV. British open final round early.
                            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Tiger Tiger. Is there anyone else playing? Letís make our rounds and show everyone.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X