Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Holder Heritage Classic Presale Code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Holder Heritage Classic Presale Code

I never received the email. Can someone forward it to me or pm me the code? I know it is tomorrow at 4:00.

heritage19

Works now. Go buy tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Fan View Post
      heritage19

Thank you! Is that the Rider one though? I don't have Jets or Flames tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by cogra0006 View Post

Thank you! Is that the Rider one though? I don't have Jets or Flames tickets.
        Seems to work for Rider ticket holders, as it just unlocks the ability to purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Itzgodzilla View Post

Seems to work for Rider ticket holders, as it just unlocks the ability to purchase.
          Where/how do you use that code? I also signed up to get a code to by tickets through the Evraz website but I didnít receive any further email from them with a code. I was thinking I would receive an email at 4 that the link is open with the code? A person buys the tickets through the Evraz link?

Comment

Ticketmaster.com. Search for game. When the huge window pops up asking for the promo code... enter it. Select tickets, buy. If too difficult, ask someone for help (lol)...

Comment

Originally posted by Deedawg View Post

Where/how do you use that code? I also signed up to get a code to by tickets through the Evraz website but I didnít receive any further email from them with a code. I was thinking I would receive an email at 4 that the link is open with the code? A person buys the tickets through the Evraz link?
              Yeah, as #1Fan said, it is in the Ticketmaster site, search for heritage classic, and put in the code when prompt

Comment

Originally posted by #1Fan View Post
                Code: heritage19

If anyone is looking to get tickets early.... use this code instead of the REAL1884 one that Evraz/Riders send out... the Rider one limits you extensively on seat selection... I wouldn't have been able to purchase my season tickets location if I used the Rider code.

Just thought i'd put that out there

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X