Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 2019

NLC Is gonna be a tough division this year . Heart with the Cubs , wouldn't pain me to see the Reds win it and just say no to Milwaukee.

Babe Ruth's last know living daughter dies.
    She was 102

https://apnews.com/3c1ed879c89940168042699d943a066b

The Orioles right
    can they be that nasty bad again Ņ

Comment

Bleacher Report predicts the 2019 MLB standings . I would think that the Reds will do better than the .500 and they have the Cubs winning that division .

Exciting

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...in-2019#slide0

Comment

Mike Trouts' new contract of 12 years will garner him on average 221,000$ per game .

Comment

Blue Jays home opener is far from a sellout with many tickets on StubHub going for below face value.

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post
            Blue Jays home opener is far from a sellout with many tickets on StubHub going for below face value.
            Going to be a long year in TO that hopefully helps the Argos with their attendance issues a little
            Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post
              I recollect Fergie Oliver on the nite that stadium opened and he stood there with his Bluejazed boner in hand telling TV land that this place would never ever be empty for a Jaze game.

I did snicker .

Comment

Originally posted by regina View Post

I recollect Fergie Oliver on the nite that stadium opened and he stood there with his Bluejazed boner in hand telling TV land that this place would never ever be empty for a Jaze game.

I did snicker .
                I was at that opening game. Still have my ticket stub. $4.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post

Going to be a long year in TO that hopefully helps the Argos with their attendance issues a little
                  Itís about the kids now. Iím more excited than I was last year at this time.

Comment

Ichiro played his final MLB game yesterday with Seattle against Oakland in his home country which cheered his every move. Well done Ichiro....well done .

Comment

Bryce Harper hits his first two home runs of ST and his first in a Phillies jersey.

https://youtu.be/wMcziNWIogI

Phillies mauled the Jaze , it wont be there first mauling .

Comment

Originally posted by regina View Post
                        Ichiro played his final MLB game yesterday with Seattle against Oakland in his home country which cheered his every move. Well done Ichiro....well done .
                        That's a great way to go out. None of this announcing it a year in advance and having a big butt kissing tour throughout the season

Comment

Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
                          Itís about the kids now. Iím more excited than I was last year at this time.
                          No difference to me really. It's going to be a few hard years before they try to contend for a playoff spot again. Will be interesting enough to see the kids mature, but the struggle will be real.
                          Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post

No difference to me really. It's going to be a few hard years before they try to contend for a playoff spot again. Will be interesting enough to see the kids mature, but the struggle will be real.
                            It's been a hard last couple years watching and older team not contend for a playoff spot. I'll probably watch more games this year to see how these kids progress than I did watching a terminal diagnosis of a team they had last year. At least there is a sign of optimism with how these young guys showed this spring (obviously not superstars this year, but many showed better than expected).

Comment

Sanchez with a nice one-hit outing on Friday against the O's. Maybe he could finally round back into 2016 form.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X