Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calgary Flames

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary Flames

Any other Flames fan on here?

Team is doing well. Can't wait to grab a seat in the C of Red for the playoffs.

Neal might be out for a bit, rumors are that the Flames are after Stone and Zuccarello...

Been a great season so far, I'm a little concerned if they can maintain things going in the right direction as the season gets into crunch time . On the positive side, the bitter tears of Oiler fans provides sustenance to long suffering Flames fans .
    Never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Comment

I think their Goaltending needs to improve

Comment

Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
        I think their Goaltending needs to improve
        Smith is a bit of an enigma
        Never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Comment

I like Rittich, he needs to re-gain his focus but he's played well. I'm not sure what to think of Smith to be honest, hes played good last couple of games but every time the puck goes towards the net it scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by Games of Jones View Post
            I like Rittich, he needs to re-gain his focus but he's played well. I'm not sure what to think of Smith to be honest, hes played good last couple of games but every time the puck goes towards the net it scares me.
            Me too

Comment

Flams beat the Yotes, Gio with a beauty goal.
              Smith was stellar as well.
              Maloney has been scouting the Capitals for a while now.

Comment

I am an oiler die hard but flames are my #2. Cant wait for playoffs to start. Calgary needs a bit of life injected into it and the red mile will do that pretty quick.

I am hoping the fames make a move at the trade deadline. Sure would like to see them get some size from a guy who can play...If I were them I would be looking at a guy like Kassian.

Comment

Originally posted by greenale View Post
                  I am an oiler die hard but flames are my #2. Cant wait for playoffs to start. Calgary needs a bit of life injected into it and the red mile will do that pretty quick.

I am hoping the fames make a move at the trade deadline. Sure would like to see them get some size from a guy who can play...If I were them I would be looking at a guy like Kassian.
                  What. The. ****.

You are no Oiler die hard. Do you have a Matthew Tkachuk jersey too? Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

What. The. ****.

You are no Oiler die hard.
                    I cant help it as I have now lived in Calgary for 10+ years.....trust me I shower and scrub hard after a night of cheering for them.

I dont cheer for them if it affects the oilers. Unfortunately over the past decade it has not affected the oilers very often.
                    Last edited by greenale; 02-19-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

I cant help it as I have now lived in Calgary for 10+ years.....trust me I shower and scrub hard after a night of cheering for them.
                      I feel sick just posting in this thread. Trust me, you are no Oiler die hard.

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

I feel sick just posting in this thread. Trust me, you are no Oiler die hard.
                        LOL OK...

Comment

If youíre looking for a guy who can play, why the hell would we want a guy like Kassian? Because he canít. I think we just need more skill. Forget about the size nonsense. Itís overrated today.

Comment

Originally posted by lerriuqs View Post

If youíre looking for a guy who can play, why the hell would we want a guy like Kassian? Because he canít. I think we just need more skill. Forget about the size nonsense. Itís overrated today.
                            Kassian can play and while size/grit can be over rated you do need some, especially in playoffs. Right now the only size the flames really have is Prout and now that's a guy who can't really play. Kassian on the 3rd or 4th line and he kills penalties would be a pretty good pick up and it would not cost much .

Comment

Kassian can play and while size/grit can be over rated you do need some, especially in playoffs. Right now the only size the flames really have is Prout and now that's a guy who can't really play. Kassian on the 3rd or 4th line and he kills penalties would be a pretty good pick up and it would not cost much .
                              Meh. Honestly donít want him. I donít think heíd be a fit at all.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X