Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 World Juniors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2019 World Juniors


  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      If i heard right only 1 Sk player picked.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post
        If i heard right only 1 Sk player picked.
        Doesn't look like any Saskatchewan born players selected, a couple of players from the Raiders and one from the MJ Warriors selected but they were born in Alberta and Manitoba.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thought they said 1 from Lloyd....vould have heard wrong though

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post
            Thought they said 1 from Lloyd....vould have heard wrong though
            The bulk of Lloydminster is in Alberta

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pappcam View Post

              The bulk of Lloydminster is in Alberta
              Hes from the Saskatchewan side

              https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/281814/ty-smith

              Comment


              • #8
                Holy lots of Quebec and Ontario players

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
                  Hockey Canada and the Spokane Chiefs on the WHL site list him as his hometown Lloydminster AB. He was maybe born on the Sk side but looks like even his minor hockey was played in Alberta.
                  Last edited by Rider1989; 12-03-2018, 04:39 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rider1989 View Post

                    Hockey Canada and the Spokane Chiefs on the WHL site list him as his hometown Lloydminster AB. He was maybe born on the Sk side but looks like even his minor hockey was played in Alberta.
                    Yes but someone was asking if any Saskatchewan born players was on team

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

                      Yes but someone was asking if any Saskatchewan born players was on team
                      Believe it was any Sask players picked was the question, and only on Elitesports does it say Saskatchewan all other sites say hes an Albertain

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rider1989 View Post

                        Believe it was any Sask players picked was the question, and only on Elitesports does it say Saskatchewan all other sites say hes an Albertain
                        If you look at your post #4 you said sask born

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by pappcam View Post

                          The bulk of Lloydminster is in Alberta
                          Just going what i heard from ctv sports at noon. Like i said could have heard wrong

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rider1989 View Post

                            Hockey Canada and the Spokane Chiefs on the WHL site list him as his hometown Lloydminster AB. He was maybe born on the Sk side but looks like even his minor hockey was played in Alberta.
                            Splitting hairs here, arent we?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post

                              Splitting hairs here, arent we?
                              Usually goes where the place of birth.

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X