Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSN spoof of the McCain Wedges commercial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TSN spoof of the McCain Wedges commercial

    2018-11-25, 10:18 AM

    I saw a Duthie tweet after saying something about how many people thought it was a real commercial. Lol, that does not say much for those people who actually thought that.

  • #2
    I thought it was brilliant, nice to see something new like that on a CFL Broadcast

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
      2018-11-25, 10:18 AM

      I saw a Duthie tweet after saying something about how many people thought it was a real commercial. Lol, that does not say much for those people who actually thought that.
      Isn't that technically still a real commercial just presented to look it's poking fun at the McCain commercial she did before? It used the real McCain logo and motto.

      Comment


      • #4
        Good god Natasha is hot

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gersh View Post
          Good god Natasha is hot
          This is truly the only important thing about that spoof or commercial or whatever it is. gersh...I concur.
          Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

            This is truly the only important thing about that spoof or commercial or whatever it is. gersh...I concur.
            "Hi. I've got wedges! Can I watch the game with you?"

            "Well...I'm just sitting around in my robe...."

            Comment


            • #7
              Real life scenario

              "Can I come in and..."

              "Yes, yes,.....1000 times yes"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by go riders View Post

                "Hi. I've got wedges! Can I watch the game with you?"

                "Well...I'm just sitting around in my robe...."
                Hahaha. I want to toss a grenade into this one but I'll just leave it be.
                Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

                  Hahaha. I want to toss a grenade into this one but I'll just leave it be.
                  "Ohh.....It's the pizza delivery man! But I don't have any money...."

                  Or was it more around Administrative Leave Towers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by go riders View Post

                    "Ohh.....It's the pizza delivery man! But I don't have any money...."

                    Or was it more around Administrative Leave Towers?

                    I think you know the answer. lol
                    Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by go riders View Post

                      "Hi. I've got wedges! Can I watch the game with you?"

                      "Well...I'm just sitting around in my robe...."
                      Something.... something.... junk ......

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                        Real life scenario

                        "Can I come in and..."

                        "Yes, yes,.....1000 times yes"
                        Haha no doubt...Natasha shows up my door, there's no hmmming or hawing...

                        Comment

                        Announcement

                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.

                        Announcement

                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X