Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Blue jays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post

If you have never heard of The Steve Sax syndrome....Oke doke
    If it doesn't directly have to do with bashing the Blue Jays he doesn't know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy_boy View Post

If it doesn't directly have to do with bashing the Blue Jays he doesn't know it.
      That was painful to watch, the more time he had or the easier the play, the worse the throw. It's funny how it started after he moved to the Yankees.

Comment

• Originally posted by lester View Post

That was painful to watch, the more time he had or the easier the play, the worse the throw. It's funny how it started after he moved to the Yankees.
        Same as Chuck Knoblauch

Comment

• Originally posted by rider-in-the-rockies View Post

Same as Chuck Knoblauch
          They probably should have just flipped it to the SS and had him throw to 1B. With all the stats and shifting today, they likely end up in the spot on the right side of the infield to least likely field the ball.

Comment

Wasn't there a catcher who forgot how to throw the ball back to the pitcher too? He could still gun it to 2nd, but the throw back to the pitcher would go everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post

Wasn't there a catcher who forgot how to throw the ball back to the pitcher too? He could still gun it to 2nd, but the throw back to the pitcher would go everywhere.
              Mackey Sasser or the kid in one of the bad Major League sequels?
              Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

I remembered a guy like that, but I had to google it. The name I came up with was Mackey Sasser in the early 90's.

Comment

I remembered a guy like that, but I had to google it. The name I came up with was Mackey Sasser in the early 90's.
                  I wanna say White Sox, just a few years ago. I'll hit google.

Comment

• Geovany Soto!
                    Brutal.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/ml...ith-the-thing/

Comment

• There was Rick Ankiel who had to switch to outfielder from very promising pitcher for the Cards

Comment

• Good play to win the game tonight. Perfect relay from Hernandez - Galvis - Jansen to get the last out at home which would have tied the game. .

Comment

Good play to win the game tonight. Perfect relay from Hernandez - Galvis - Jansen to get the last out at home which would have tied the game. .
                          Beautiful play, I like Galvis. I think the coaching is showing now.

If Grichuk keeps taking walks like this he'll be a beast.

The team has pitching, no question. Get Vladdy up and the lineup starts looking....Ok?
                          Don't do it

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicthunder View Post

The team has pitching, no question. Get Vladdy up and the lineup starts looking....Ok?
                            Here's hoping Vladdy sees most of his time at DH...partially due to his defense and also because that is the best chance that he has to stay healthy.
                            Last edited by lester; 04-16-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicthunder View Post

They may only be a 70-ish win team, but we'll have moments like that to enjoy all summer, with an overall optimistic vibe for the future. Could be much worse. If Vladdy comes up and rises to the challenge and hits dingers... what a fun team to follow for the year.

IMagine being a big Red Sox fan, with the high hopes of a repeat and they stumble out at 6-12. Not a good scene there.

After the Leafs have their championship parade the city will focus much more on baseball.
                              Last edited by squish; 04-17-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Definitely need somebody to hit some dingers, maybe this guy .....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X