Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamie Koe's rink turfed from bonspiel for behavioural problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Koe's rink turfed from bonspiel for behavioural problems

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...says-organizer

I read this today. 2 guys I curl against here have sons who play on the Karsten Sturmay team and were in Red Deer watching this event. I'll see if I can get some inside info

Comment

Curling has never had so much coverage.

Comment

Sounds hilarious, Koe too drunk to go and play, so they send their fifth player out, they're drunk and being loud and breaking brooms. Sounds like something out of Men With Brooms.

Comment

Too drunk to Curl, now Iíve heard it all.

Comment

There is no way you could be to drunk to curl! Lol. Breaking brooms ,cussing and and msking fools of yourselfs is not cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post
              There is no way you could be to drunk to curl! Lol. Breaking brooms ,cussing and and msking fools of yourselfs is not cool though.
              Sounds like they also trashed a dressing room as well. Yeah, that is taking it too far for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by The_G View Post
                Sounds hilarious, Koe too drunk to go and play, so they send their fifth player out, they're drunk and being loud and breaking brooms. Sounds like something out of Men With Brooms.
                One article I read said Koe "removed himself" from their final game. The truth is that he passed out in the locker room and the team couldn't wake him up. They also urinated in the corner of the locker room and were kicking other peoples stuff around. I guess it was pretty wild

Comment

It's been quite a while since a mickey was standard equipment for curling.

Comment

They were pretty loud and obnoxious in the lounge on Saturday afternoon, but since they were just having a good time at their own table, it wasn't really a huge issue. Their table had what looked like 40-50 empty Corona bottles on it. They weren't kidding when they said they were funding the bar that day. When I saw that, I had no idea they were supposed to curl in about an hour. I'm not surprising that it didn't go too well for them.

Comment

Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post

One article I read said Koe "removed himself" from their final game. The truth is that he passed out in the locker room and the team couldn't wake him up. They also urinated in the corner of the locker room and were kicking other peoples stuff around. I guess it was pretty wild
                      Holy cow, that's taking things too far. Although they're adults and should be able to figure out when enough is enough, who served them until this point? That server should never work in a bar again. Or they have their own supply

Comment

I guess there's no rule about overserving in the "Patch".

Comment

If you are an adult you should be responsible for yourself....not the server. Im pretty sure they will make things right and will be the butt of jokes the rest of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post
                            If you are an adult you should be responsible for yourself....not the server. Im pretty sure they will make things right and will be the butt of jokes the rest of their life.
                            The law will disagree with you on over serving customers

Comment

This is the least surprising thing ever. Koe is a party animal and an absolute beauty. Fry and Schille are huge assholes so the behavior isn't a shock
                              Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X