Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL game coming to Mosaic Stadium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juice View Post
    So no ticket prices announced today?
    This reminds me of the news releases the City used to do when Mosaic was still in the planning stage.

An update on the last update to tell you something we told you about 3 updates ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by nikolai_jergen View Post
      Looking at how much tickets were in Winnipeg for their Heritage Classic has already turned me off from going. $400-$700 to sit outside for a crazy far away view?!?!?

For $600, I'm going to WPG/CGY on Saturday, fly to Toronto and go to TFC Home Opener Sunday, and Raptors/Knicks (7th row, Lower Bowl). Flights INCLUDED!
      If prices are that high for this thing... who would go other than the most die-hard Flame or Jets fan? Even then, they could damn near pay less to have a trip to Vegas or phoenix or Tampa to see their team play.

Comment

• Tickets aren't as expensive as I thought they'd be. Just got notification to purchase my premium seats (not general admission). $325/ticket + fees. I figured they'd be $450-$600 judging by how much the Winnipeg game was?

Comment

• Hopefully that means regular seats will be $150 or less. I'd like to go, but I'll have trouble spending much more than that per seat.
          Is it May yet?

Comment

• Range is $125 toi $500 per ticket. Here is the link sent to Jets season ticket holders:

https://www.nhl.com/jets/fans/heritageclassic

Comment

• Originally posted by MrGrinch View Post
              Range is $125 toi $500 per ticket. Here is the link sent to Jets season ticket holders:

https://www.nhl.com/jets/fans/heritageclassic

This actually isn't too bad IMO.

Comment

• Oh boy , Mayor Hair is gonna have to increase taxes to buy more tickets for the expected sellout .

Comment

• Aye carumba. My seat would run roughly 400. So they are closing off Pil country based on that map?

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                    Aye carumba. My seat would run roughly 400. So they are closing off Pil country based on that map?
                    Geebus, would that almost cover a weekend in Seattle for you? Including ticket?

Comment

• Wow. I stand corrected. I never would have thought General Admission seats would be more expensive than premium seats. There's some decent value prices there, alongside some seats that simply won't sell for the price. This should be interesting!

Comment

Aye carumba. My seat would run roughly 400. So they are closing off Pil country based on that map?
                        For $469.50, you get food & beverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Geebus, would that almost cover a weekend in Seattle for you? Including ticket?
                          No, lol.

Seattle is very expensive and the dollar is in the crapper.

While tickets have slowly started to come down from the Super Bowl honeymoon, it's still expensive. And there isn't any hotel in downtown Seattle for less than $250CDN/night.

Comment

I'm not surprised. You'd barely see the ice from there, so to watch the game you'd need to turn away from the field and watch the Maxtron.

Comment

• I'll enjoy watching that in my basement on the 80"

Comment

• Originally posted by regina View Post
                                Oh boy , Mayor Hair is gonna have to increase taxes to buy more tickets for the expected sellout .
                                do not know what the prices were for all of the other outdoor games but i would be interested in the comparison....guess we will see if they over-priced them or not...will be in for a green ticket

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X