Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB jerseys if they played hockey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB jerseys if they played hockey

Some of these are pretty nice.

https://www.bardown.com/these-are-th...-nhl-1.1203903

In this day & age the Cleveland uni would be a non-starter.

Comment

Originally posted by coralharbour View Post
      In this day & age the Cleveland uni would be a non-starter.
      Yeah, I don't know why they would use that logo for the Cleveland Indians as it is being removed from their uniforms and hats starting in 2019. I guess the jersry creators didn't know this.

Comment

Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

You'd think they'd have used the Islanders as a template for the Mets, rather than the Padres

Comment

Originally posted by Green in Queen City View Post
            You'd think they'd have used the Islanders as a template for the Mets, rather than the Padres
            They're the same colours. The Padre's used to be navy, orange and white before they changed to their current scheme

Comment

Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post

They're the same colours. The Padre's used to be navy, orange and white before they changed to their current scheme
              I was thinking more along the lines that both the Mets and Islanders are New York's "second teams" (for lack of a better term) and are both the teams from Long Island ( Queens and Brooklyn)

Comment

Originally posted by Green in Queen City View Post

I was thinking more along the lines that both the Mets and Islanders are New York's "second teams" (for lack of a better term) and are both the teams from Long Island ( Queens and Brooklyn)
                I see what you're saying now. The Mets jerseys are the same colour scheme though as the Islanders

Comment

Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post

I see what you're saying now. The Mets jerseys are the same colour scheme though as the Islanders
                  The Mets colour scheme is an homage to the Dodgers (Blue) and the Giants (Orange). They're also the colours of New York.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X