Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 229

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 229

Anybody else excited for this card? Some good fights and everyone made weight. Crazy that both Khabib and Ferguson finally make it all the way past weigh ins but they're not fighting each other, lol.

I hope Mcgregor gets choked out.

Comment

Looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
        I hope Mcgregor gets choked out.
        Yup, Connor Mcmouthpiece, he's been beat probably 2 of his last four fights, including when Mayweather purposely toyed with him until bitch slapping him into oblivion. He's just a goof with a big mouth in a carnie dying sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ridersrule View Post

Yup, Connor Mcmouthpiece, he's been beat probably 2 of his last four fights, including when Mayweather purposely toyed with him until bitch slapping him into oblivion. He's just a goof with a big mouth in a carnie dying sport.
          MMA is not dying anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ridersrule View Post

“dying sport” = zero credibility for you

Comment

Holy blood

LOL

Comment

Well that was crazy lol

Comment

He lost his mind
                  Did he say something about his mama ¿

Comment

White said 3 of Khabibs people were taken away to jail.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that the Nevada Commission isnt going to release Khabibs purse and what little he ends up with after fines wont get him lunch a Burger King.

Too bad as he won the fight cleanly so why go bezerk and his idiot corner jumping McGregor, Hope they lived it up in Vegas cause they wont be allowed back.

Comment

Originally posted by regina View Post
                      He lost his mind
                      Did he say something about his mama ¿
                      Uh, are you serious? McGregor and his team ran their mouths hard against Khabibs family, friends, trainers, country and religion. Khabibs camp did lots of talking as well but McGregor was really trying to push some buttons, and he did.

Im over McGregor and his shtick. He’s a good fighter but his act makes him a better fit in the WWE, where he’ll probably be shortly. I’m happy Khabib won and he is pound for pound, top fighter. There will be the people who call his fights boring, but those same people are the ones who worship GSP. Over all, good card.

“Why did you take your pants off?”
                      “My balls were hot.”
                      ”I completely understand that.”

Comment

I think this Russian fighter comes from a place where you murder people who insult you or your family or clan. He really doesn't understand the entertainment or sport element of the UFC.

Wow just Wow.

Comment

Khabib has ties to some VERY shady people. McGregor always tells guys "you'll do f@@@in nothing", but this time he found somebody who did.

Comment

Originally posted by Clambake View Post
                            I think this Russian fighter comes from a place where you murder people who insult you or your family or clan. He really doesn't understand the entertainment or sport element of the UFC.

Wow just Wow.
                            After all the receipts were tallied up he would have been thanking McGregor for all the antics but now he wont see very much of that purse when all this is said and done. Someone should have sat him down and shown all the pre fight pressers that McGregor had did in the past to promote the fights.

Comment

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X