Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post

Bahahaha....I wonder what that Boston pbp guy had to say about that.
    What did it say? I have twitter problems

Comment

• Originally posted by rjrxs View Post

What did it say? I have twitter problems
      It's a Leaf player hitting Chara and putting him on the ice.

Comment

• My office desk is bigger than what Sportsnet has those 3 knuckleheads sharing

Comment

• Well Tampa is about to be down 2 . 4-1 CBJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
            Is it gonna be an upset CBJ leading 2-0 in game 2
            Columbus also won their first two games against Washington last year in Washington and went on to lose the series in 6 games. Washington went on to win the cup. Not saying it will happen again but it ain't over 'till the fat lady sings.
            Last edited by painter; 04-12-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
              Well Tampa is about to be down 2 . 4-1 CBJ
              Loved the graphic they showed of record setting regular seasons and who won the Championship.

There is a lot to be said about facing adversity during the year. Now we'll see how Tampa does facing it, really for the first time this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckT View Post

Loved the graphic they showed of record setting regular seasons and who won the Championship.

There is a lot to be said about facing adversity during the year. Now we'll see how Tampa does facing it, really for the first time this year.
                Itís hockey. It will be a gut check time for them. They are a good team.

Comment

• Originally posted by painter View Post

Columbus also won their first two games against Washington last year in Washington and went on to lose the series in 6 games. Washington went on to win the cup. Not saying it will happen again but it ain't over 'till the fat lady sings.
                  Yes they did but they both were in ot . These 2 wins and domination of Tampa is way different

Comment

• Originally posted by drysaddle View Post

Itís hockey. It will be a gut check time for them. They are a good team.
                    Yep. I think it's going to help Tampa getting away from home. They were planning the parade before the playoff started and that does impact players... it didn't help they marched out to a 3-rip lead and thought they'd cruise through.

In contrast, that CBJ had to fight and claw together to make the playoffs. And the team that we see now, is vastly superior to the team that most had film on. There were few teams who wanted a first round match up with them, and they are certainly not a proverbial # 8 seed.

And I hate to say it, but stick a fork in Winnipeg. Hellebuyck needs to outplay Binnington for them to have a shot, but I don't see it happening.

And finally, what a gratifying start to the playoffs for Eberle... looking the Ebs of old. Helps to play with some great talent, but he is looking very good out there.

Comment

• Kucherov suspended for one game for his sucky-baby play near the end of the game last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappcam View Post
                        Kucherov suspended for one game for his sucky-baby play near the end of the game last night.
                        I was thinking if you are Columbus could those two games have gone any better?

You come back from a 3-0 deficit in game 1 - when everyone assumed that game was over (and rocking Tampa's confidence)
                        You totally dominate game 2
                        You win both those games on the road
                        Tampa's biggest threat is gone for a "must-win" game 3

Literally, I'm not sure what else they could have hoped for.

It also helps that Hedman is playing at about 50-60% right now.

Comment

Kucherov suspended for one game for his sucky-baby play near the end of the game last night.
                          I see no difference in Kucherov play vs Kadri from last year's playoffs. Kadri got 3, they both deserve that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

I see no difference in Kucherov play vs Kadri from last year's playoffs. Kadri got 3, they both deserve that.
                            It deserved more than 1 game but it is all that I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

I believe the repeat offender thing comes into play there.

Comment

I believe the repeat offender thing comes into play there.
                                No it doesn't, only offences within 18 months count in regards to repeat offender and Kadri had not been suspended in that timeframe.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X