Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post

Anybody that back checks in rec hockey should be playing senior hockey.
    There are guys in my League who still think scouts are in the stands!!! I play D and when someone passes me I wish them well and tell them I'll see them in a minute or so. I skate just enough to earn my 2 beer!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

There are guys in my League who still think scouts are in the stands!!! I play D and when someone passes me I wish them well and tell them I'll see them in a minute or so. I skate just enough to earn my 2 beer!!!
      Sounds like we have taken the same page out of the same playbook haha

Comment

Ya, there are all kinds out there. I remember one game we had a young kid reffing. He missed bad offsides, both teams called it and we started lining up for a face off. One guy thinks hey, the whistle hasnít gone so he takes off and rips a shot on our goalie. Nobody else moved. We just waited for the face off and all shook our heads. He thought he was a hero who did nothing wrong. If the right guys were there it could have started a brawl.

Comment

Those are the guys that keep stats in rec hockey. They think they are NHLers but are scared of the body contact in senior hockey.

Comment

• Nice of the Bruins to fatten my wallet! They were lucky the score was that close.

Comment

• St Pat leaf 2
              Orange Fliers 5

leaf Fans getting snarky at the new garden on a Friday nite .

Comment

• St Pat's leaf and flyer game might be the worst goaltending clinic in NHL history

5 To 4 after 2

Comment

• Columbus about to push the schabitant out of the playoff photograph tonite .

Comment

• 5-5 now. Crazy game.

Comment

• Gawd bless the green leaf
                      they've come back and taken the lead

so emotional

Comment

• 7 goals against the flyers
                        leaf are awsome

Comment

• Jacketz win

Comment

• As of Monday afternoon, the Canadiensí chances of making the playoffs were 18.9 per cent following two straight losses to the New York Islanders and Chicago Blackhawks while scoring only one goal

Comment

• David Pastrnak practiced with the Boston Bruins on Monday for the first time since injuring his left thumb after a team sponsorship dinner on Feb. 10 and is expected to return this week.

yayyyyyy

Bring back the other 5 players MIA and things will be alright !

Comment

• Stamkos becomes the all time Bolt leading goal score at 384 passing the Big Vinn
                                Last edited by regina; 03-19-2019, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X