Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube old time hcokey games .

Sometimes I listen to them at nite to fall asleep to.

Watched game 2 of the Flyers Bruins final of 74 , course the Bruins lost with no Bergeron but that Dupont goal at 19:08 of the 3rd to tie it was massive . There was just total muggings and diving ( Barber ) throughout that entire game . It was atrocious to see hockey played like that at that level. Flyers went on to win this game to tie the series and won the next two in Orangeville.

Yeah I cried that year.

There's a shat ton of leaf games on there as well. Can't beat that old time leaf rink announcer:

That's Norm Ullman. From Davey Keon . And Ron Ellis.
    Time of the goal 16:35

Ullman . From Keon . And Ellis. Time 16:35

Always said it twice in the same tone .

Last edited by regina; 02-11-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• David Pastrnak, the greatest Bruin ever, is out for two weeks with a thumb injury . For a team already in search of depth scoring , this does not bode well on the upcoming western road trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by regina View Post
        David Pastrnak, the greatest Bruin ever, is out for two weeks with a thumb injury . For a team already in search of depth scoring , this does not bode well on the upcoming western road trip.
        He isn't better than Bergeron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

He isn't better than Bergeron.
          Or Eddie Shore.

Comment

• Originally posted by drysaddle View Post

Or Eddie Shore.
            Sorry mine was joke based on last stupid assertion that Bergeron was arguably best Bruins ever by the poster who's posts I sometimes have trouble understanding.

Comment

YouTube old time hcokey games .

Sometimes I listen to them at nite to fall asleep to.

Watched game 2 of the Flyers Bruins final of 74 , course the Bruins lost with no Bergeron but that Dupont goal at 19:08 of the 3rd to tie it was massive . There was just total muggings and diving ( Barber ) throughout that entire game . It was atrocious to see hockey played like that at that level. Flyers went on to win this game to tie the series and won the next two in Orangeville.

Yeah I cried that year.

There's a shat ton of leaf games on there as well. Can't beat that old time leaf rink announcer:

That's Norm Ullman. From Davey Keon . And Ron Ellis.
              Time of the goal 16:35

Ullman . From Keon . And Ellis. Time 16:35

Always said it twice in the same tone .

Honestly donít know how anyone can watch old games. The hockey is boring and not that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lerriuqs View Post

Honestly donít know how anyone can watch old games. The hockey is boring and not that good.
                That's why I have been using it for sleep.

Comment

That's why I have been using it for sleep.
                  Lol

Comment

This is really true. Especially the goalies, holy man were they bad. I remember when being a "stand up goalie" was a compliment, but sheesh, they look like I could even score with them stumbling around the crease like that.
                    Last edited by squish; 02-13-2019, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Some of those 80's playoff series between Edmonton/Calgary and Montreal/Quebec are pretty wild.

Comment

• When the flyers finally start Cam Talbot in a game whom they acquired from the oil spill, it will be their 8th goaltender used this hockey season .

Comment

When the flyers finally start Cam Talbot in a game whom they acquired from the oil spill, it will be their 8th goaltender used this hockey season .
                          The idea of Talbot wearing a flyers jersey absolutely makes me sick to my stomach. He is so bad he shouldn't even be in the league anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripper View Post

The idea of Talbot wearing a flyers jersey absolutely makes me sick to my stomach. He is so bad he shouldn't even be in the league anymore.
                            Lol. At least I get a little enjoyment from this trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappcam View Post

Lol. At least I get a little enjoyment from this trade.
                              All my Oiler fan friends know I hate Talbot. My phone is blowing up today. I am going in to witness protection program for a few days, lol Can't drink this trade pretty for the Flyers. I guess there is a chance Talbot plays better with a actual team in front of him however

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripper View Post

All my Oiler fan friends know I hate Talbot. My phone is blowing up today. I am going in to witness protection program for a few days, lol Can't drink this trade pretty for the Flyers. I guess there is a chance Talbot plays better with a actual team in front of him however
                                Just think that Devin Dubnyk didn't look very good either wearing an Oiler uniform and yet in Minnesota he has looked a lot better. Maybe that will happen with Talbot as you say a better team in front of him.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X