Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post

It also helps the salary cap. Now I can't explain exactly how because you need to be a combination of a lawyer and an accountant to fully understand the CBA these days, but what I do know is that at the end of the day the player can receive the same amount of total money, but it's more cap friendly to split it between signing bonus and actual salary
    I was trying to figure out LTIR , Equalization is easier and I've yet to hear someone explain that easily.

Comment

• Habs/Leafs tonight , Habs 1 point behind the Leafs for second in the Atlantic.
      Should be a good game, Go Habs!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
        Habs/Leafs tonight , Habs 1 point behind the Leafs for second in the Atlantic.
        Should be a good game, Go Habs!!
        Can't wait.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5c925cb5dbf423c95bee10007ff18e0a--funny-hockey-toronto-maple-leafs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	402154

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post

Can't wait.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5c925cb5dbf423c95bee10007ff18e0a--funny-hockey-toronto-maple-leafs.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.4 KB ID:	402154
          Haha ! Yup the amount of skill the Laffs have compared to my Habs makes it a walk for Toronto, but we will see ! Go Habs !

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

Haha ! Yup the amount of skill the Laffs have compared to my Habs makes it a walk for Toronto, but we will see ! Go Habs !
            Heh, I see what you did there.

These are always great games though.

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post

Heh, I see what you did there.

These are always great games though.
              Ya , oops I misspelled Leafs haha no I didn’t !!

Comment

• Love Hockey day in Canada ! Went to it when it was in Lloydminster a couple years back , what a fun day the family had !!
                Go Habs Go!!

Comment

• Beginning with Saturday’s tilt against the Los Angeles Kings, the Bruins will play eight straight games against West teams. Saturday’s tilt marks the beginning of a three-game homestand, which will be followed by a five-game road swing to the opposite side of the country.

This could be make or break time for the Bruins . Historically , not a good record on this swing and opponent.

Last time the Kings were in Boston , the Kings scored the game winning goal with an eighth of a second left on the clock . It was a miracle .

Comment

• Leaf's vs Habs was a really good game. The Habs are legit, very fast and relentless forecheck. Parade plans are still a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                      Leaf's vs Habs was a really good game. The Habs are legit, very fast and relentless forecheck. Parade plans are still a go.
                      Ya it was close all the way

Comment

• Good game. Back and forth all night. Could have gone either way.

Comment

• Randy Carlyle sacked by the Quackers of Anaheim

Comment

• Originally posted by regina View Post
                            Randy Carlyle sacked by the Quackers of Anaheim
                            I wondered if that was going to happen. They’ve just been getting blown out time and time again. He’s been there a long time.

Edit: I forgot he was with the Leafs from 2012-2015 before he returned to the Ducks
                            Last edited by drysaddle; 02-10-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drysaddle View Post

I wondered if that was going to happen. They’ve just been getting blown out time and time again. He’s been there a long time.

Edit: I forgot he was with the Leafs from 2012-2015 before he returned to the Ducks
                              This may be the most disbanded team in the upcoming trade deadline .

Comment

• Nice 4 point weekend for the 3rd place Bruins.
                                2 And 0 of 8 straight games against the western teams

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X