Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruins win the outdoor affair this afternoon. Marchand who uses the same warrior stick I do, seals the deal with an empty netter .

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprout View Post
      I hope someone can answer this for me.

What is with the fondness Sask has for the Oilers? Why not Winnipeg or Calgary? My niece's husband is dyed in the wool Oilers fan, for example.

And yet we loathe Edm in the CFL.

As a former easterner, I've always been partial to the Chicago Black Hawks. Never Toronto or Montreal.
      I actually know more Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Winnipeg fans. Heck likely more Boston, Chicago or Detroit fans too. I actually don't know too many Oiler fans from SSK.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckT View Post

I actually know more Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Winnipeg fans. Heck likely more Boston, Chicago or Detroit fans too. I actually don't know too many Oiler fans from SSK.
        Half my rec team are Oiler fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

I'm not saying there aren't, I'm saying I don't know many.

Comment

I'm not saying there aren't, I'm saying I don't know many.
            Seems to be age thing and if Dad is a hockey fan.

Comment

I've never met a Jets fan from Regina but that might be because they didn't exist for 15 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappcam View Post

I've never met a Jets fan from Regina but that might be because they didn't exist for 15 years.
                I knew quite a few growing up, but as you point out, it was because they had a team back then. I would assume you'll see some more over the next little while with the resurgence and how good they are.

Comment

• Jake DeBrusk is a very good hockey player for DeBruins.

Bruins all over the Wilderness 3 to nada at the end of one period tonight.

Comment

• Gritty Wreaks Havoc on Sportsnet's Ryan Leslie.

Funny! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i18rnllV-dY

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

I live in Cowtown and 1/2 my rec team are oiler fans as well .. they were planning the parade a couple months ago now not so much

Comment

• A healthy test upcoming for the Bruins . Starting this evening against the 2018 World Champions Politicos then taking on the schabbies and the leaf later this weekend.

Washington vs the Bruins is a nightmare since OT in 2013 . Holtby is 15 and 2 against the Bruins. That's just showing off . In 2015 , the Saskenite was 3 and 0 against the Bruins and did not allow goal .

Go Bruins
                        Last edited by regina; 01-10-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Typical Bruins vs Capos
                          Bruins outshooting them 2 to 1 then the Grey8 roofs one to put them in the lead after 2 periods .

Comment

• Fkcu me , 14 games in row they have not beat the Capitals . The shame of it all.

Comment

• The Blues of St Lou have eleven (11) too many men on the ice penalties this year .

2 To 2 they are against the Bruins tonight in Boston after 2 periods.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X