Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL 2018/19

Was there a thread already? Couldn't find one.

Anyway, start it off right by mentioning Tavares with a 2G 1A effort in his opening preseason game against the Sens.

As a long-suffering Leafs fan, I know its all going to end poorly, but this was a good start at least.

Originally posted by squish View Post
    Was there a thread already? Couldn't find one.

Anyway, start it off right by mentioning Tavares with a 2G 1A effort in his opening preseason game against the Sens.

As a long-suffering Leafs fan, I know its all going to end poorly, but this was a good start at least.
    Leafs and Riders, never confident!!!! I'm expecting us to not be able to sign one of the kids and lose them via offer sheet as we just can't have nice things.

Comment

Toronto Maple Leaf name no longer on the Stanley Cup as the top band will be replaced this year

https://youtu.be/hY1W08g2mZY

Comment

I stand corrected.
        The top rung was up to 65' , the leaf of course won it as recent as 67' .

I apologize for that previous erroneous comment about the leaf team.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	F47454A8-C40E-4E33-AE77-592DF71B8B20.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	53.1 KB ID:	321636 Flyers new mascot . Goes by the name , gritty. Lol

oppps i see gritty has his own thread
          Last edited by Greenwall; 09-26-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
            Click image for larger version Name:	F47454A8-C40E-4E33-AE77-592DF71B8B20.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	53.1 KB ID:	321636 Flyers new mascot . Goes by the name , gritty. Lol

oppps i see gritty has his own thread
            Is that Alf?

Comment

Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

Is that Alf?
              Alf after smoking meth for a decade.

Comment

Bob Cole will be back for a 50th and abbreviated final season calling Hockey Night In Canada action.

Sportsnet announced Thursday that the 85-year-old legend will work 10 games in the first half of the National Hockey League schedule, starting Saturday, Oct. 6 between Montreal and Pittsburgh.

A televised tribute night in his honour will be held.

Comment

Nice to see Tom Wilson get a 20 game suspension.

Comment

That suspension length just sent a shockwave through the league, or at least it should for hits as such. Not sure of Wilson's history of illegal hits however 20 is a noticeable chunk . Hopefully all other hits will bear the brunt of this amount as well so its out of the game .

These types of hits are uncalled for in a game that has so much speed and the equipment not being designed for those hits.

Comment

Originally posted by regina View Post
                      That suspension length just sent a shockwave through the league, or at least it should for hits as such. Not sure of Wilson's history of illegal hits however 20 is a noticeable chunk . Hopefully all other hits will bear the brunt of this amount as well so its out of the game .

These types of hits are uncalled for in a game that has so much speed and the equipment not being designed for those hits.
                      Wilson is a multiple repeat offender.

Comment

Habs vs Laffs tonight boy would it be sweet if the Habs pull out a win .
                        Go Habs Go

Comment

The Capitals arriving tonight for their banner night is very simalar to the Academy Awaeds . Red carpet , SC is on site and players arriving in limos . Crowd going crazy .

Kind of neat .

Hope 63 can keep his tongue to himself this year. Bruins have 3 new players in the lineup

Comment

Wilson financial hit is 1.4 million bucks but he is at the banner raising

Comment

Originally posted by regina View Post
                              Wilson financial hit is 1.4 million bucks but he is at the banner raising
                              It's $1.26M, but still....
                              Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X