Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winnipeg Jets new third jersey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnipeg Jets new third jersey

https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sp...493195681.html
    https://www.bardown.com/the-jets-new...part-1.1172343
    imo should of used the orig Jets jersey
    Last edited by Unityriderguy; 09-14-2018, 10:42 AM.

Woof. The outcry here is pretty noticeable. Everyone hates it and rightfully so. Can't see them sticking with it for more than a year. Everyone loves the classic one. Gotta think that's what they'll go to at some point

Comment

Those look like the original Pittsburgh Penguin jerseys from back in the day.
      Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by rubixpube View Post
        Woof. The outcry here is pretty noticeable. Everyone hates it and rightfully so. Can't see them sticking with it for more than a year. Everyone loves the classic one. Gotta think that's what they'll go to at some point
        It is unfortunate how much this ownership group wants to distance themselves from the previous Jets incarnation. If the fans had any say at all, the third jersey would be the classic Jets jersey.

Comment

Not very good

Comment

Yikes! The retro jerseys are beautiful, and I like the Jets 2.0 jerseys as well (especially the white ones), how could they go to this?

Comment

I won't share my feelings about the jersey, but just wanted to comment that I appreciate a thread concerning a Canadian NHL team that actually has a chance to make the playoffs, let alone contend!

Edit: Okay, I looked at it and it's pretty much something one of the opponents of the Mighty Ducks would have worn in the first movie. Numbers will help a lot, and hopefully something on the shoulders or something to give it a little character.

Comment

I think they look pretty sharp

Comment

No bueno.

Comment

Well, its simple, and kind of retro. But in the end, looks like a jersey you would get in peewee house league. I don't mind them, but I think Minnesota pulled off the simple-retro look in a better way with their 3rd jersey.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6bfb72ae78485edd4f537b6d8c073cfd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	315121

Comment

Well since no one has posted a picture:

Click image for larger version

Name:	NEP4752156.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	315126

Comment

Ehhhh, they're kind of growing on me. Retro from the 70's maybe.

Comment

I thought hockey SWEATER is the correct term in Canada?

Comment

They are wearing it now in their game against the hurricanes

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X