Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA 2018/19 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scotty c View Post

In regards to Siakam you have to remember that in game 2 the Sixers moved Embiid onto him for defense so his job became really hard. Iím hoping he regains his mojo a bit without that human wall in his way.
    Absolutely. Embiid was likely the main reason for it, along with the calf injury. Siakam just needs to find the twine a couple times early and hopefully with a more suitable match-up, he can get back on track quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldsmith78 View Post

Absolutely. Embiid was likely the main reason for it, along with the calf injury. Siakam just needs to find the twine a couple times early and hopefully with a more suitable match-up, he can get back on track quickly.
      He seemed to have lost all confidence in his shot, passing up open looks. That cannot continue.

Comment

• Former Raptors GM Rob Babcock passes away after a battle with pancreatic cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post

He seemed to have lost all confidence in his shot, passing up open looks. That cannot continue.
          I think the leg injury continued to bother him more than he let on.

Comment

• I would like Danny Green and Gasol to take more 3s. Once DG is on, everyone's else game just picks up.

Comment

• Originally posted by RFIOttawa View Post
              I would like Danny Green and Gasol to take more 3s. Once DG is on, everyone's else game just picks up.
              Gasol has been taking a crazy amount of 3s, but they aren't dropping. Philly was happy to let him stay outside and shoot those all day.

Comment

• If you get Kawhi to resign but lose to the Bucks, would y'all move Siakam, OG, Ibaka and a protected 1st for AD? I don't even know it would cost that much but Ibaka would likely have to be there for contracts. Siakam is nice but his ceiling still isn't AD.

Raps are maybe the only team that can come close to Boston as far as quality assets.
                Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post
                  If you get Kawhi to resign but lose to the Bucks, would y'all move Siakam, OG, Ibaka and a protected 1st for AD? I don't even know it would cost that much but Ibaka would likely have to be there for contracts. Siakam is nice but his ceiling still isn't AD.

Raps are maybe the only team that can come close to Boston as far as quality assets.
                  No.

Comment

• Looking damn sharp to start Game 1. The game is so much easier when those 3s drop haha

Comment

• Originally posted by steve04 View Post
                      Looking damn sharp to start Game 1. The game is so much easier when those 3s drop haha
                      Yeah they came out firing. Need to drive a few to the hoop tho

Comment

• What an insane collapse tonight. Gasol was attoricous and the Raps let Brook Lopez just own them.

On one hand itís kind of expected the home team would win game one so no harm no foul in a way but at the same time in a series that looks like itíll be tight, itís a huge blow to lose a game they really had control of for a lot of it.

Comment

• Gasol just needs to take 5 or 10 more 3s
                          Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
                            What an insane collapse tonight. Gasol was attoricous and the Raps let Brook Lopez just own them.

On one hand itís kind of expected the home team would win game one so no harm no foul in a way but at the same time in a series that looks like itíll be tight, itís a huge blow to lose a game they really had control of for a lot of it.
                            Frustrating loss considering the Raps were in control the majority of the game. I thought when Siakam hit that buzzer beater at the end of 3 that would be game and then they just collapsed to start the 4th.

Anyone else annoyed with how shocked Leo was about Lopez - literally Lopez did the same thing against the Raps all season long.

Comment

• Originally posted by steve04 View Post

Frustrating loss considering the Raps were in control the majority of the game. I thought when Siakam hit that buzzer beater at the end of 3 that would be game and then they just collapsed to start the 4th.

Anyone else annoyed with how shocked Leo was about Lopez - literally Lopez did the same thing against the Raps all season long.
                              What kinda surprised me is how Leonard seemed to disappear down the stretch. I didnít expect that.

This should be a long series though. As frustrating as dropping a game they should have won, it is only game one.

Insane performance from Lowry tonight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
                                What an insane collapse tonight. Gasol was attoricous and the Raps let Brook Lopez just own them.
                                It was the same Raptor basketball as it's been for the last 10 years. Live and die be the 3 ball. They shot so well in the first half from long range that they forgot about points in the paint the rest of the game. There was a number of chances in tight that they passed out of. Once Milwaukee started defending the outside shots the wheels fell off and they started to turn the ball over. They need to cash in on the and-one oportunnities

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X