Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA 2018/19 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was surprised just how in control Portland was over OKC on Saturday.

Comment

• In what might be the most obvious basketball story, Zion Williamson has officially declared for the draft.

Comment

• RIP Warriors Dynasty.

*note for Steve, this post contains traces of sarcasm and is not an actual opinion about the state of the Warriors, we really don't need 4 separate "are you serious?" posts.
        Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post
          RIP Warriors Dynasty.

*note for Steve, this post contains traces of sarcasm and is not an actual opinion about the state of the Warriors, we really don't need 4 separate "are you serious?" posts.
          Try to just talk ball without trying to start fights, if itís not too hard for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by steve04 View Post

Try to just talk ball without trying to start fights, if itís not too hard for you.
            Stop getting mad at posts if it's not too hard for you.

Lou Will needs the 6th man award named after him and also he is our God now. That game was fun as hell.

Comment

Stop getting mad at posts if it's not too hard for you.

Lou Will needs the 6th man award named after him and also he is our God now. That game was fun as hell.
              Not mad, it really just speaks to your lack of basketball knowledge that since you canít get a reply to your trash opinions, you resort to calling posters names or insulting them personally, since thatís the only way anyone will respond to you. Just tiring dealing with children, when the rest of us can discuss and argue topics respectfully and maturely.

Comment

• Must-win for Raptors tonight, in fact they need to dominate the Magic. Big pressure on Lowry to bounce back.
                If the Raps go down 2-0, I may go into hiding until the Rider season starts!

Comment

The Bosh comparison is bang on. Couldnít get a team where he was a clear number 1 over the hump, so followed a bunch of superstars to a team where there was significantly less pressure on him and got himself a cpl rings by teaming up with some of the best players in the league.
                  Was he really the clear #1 in OKC. Seems to be me he was alongside Westbrook who could be argued as the OKC #1 of that time.
                  Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Was he really the clear #1 in OKC. Seems to be me he was alongside Westbrook who could be argued as the OKC #1.
                    Not when KD was there, Russ was good, but reallly developed after KD left. KD was def the top guy when he was in OKC.

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post
                      Must-win for Raptors tonight, in fact they need to dominate the Magic. Big pressure on Lowry to bounce back.
                      If the Raps go down 2-0, I may go into hiding until the Rider season starts!
                      Haha I hear ya, huge game for them tonight. Lowry did some good things in game 1, just couldnít make a basket to save his life. Nurse also used Kawhi somewhat more limited than would have been expected and already promised to use him more tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Was he really the clear #1 in OKC. Seems to be me he was alongside Westbrook who could be argued as the OKC #1 of that time.
                        KD was #1 their for sure but after seeing your team choose Russ over Harden (or just paying 5 mil more than they offered and keep BOTH) I'd want out of Oklahoma too.

Comment

you canít get a reply to your trash opinions
                          kDs LeGaCy Is HuRt
                          no room for Cousins in the NBA

You got me there, your trash opinions get traction...

Comment

kDs LeGaCy Is HuRt
                            no room for Cousins in the NBA

You got me there, your trash opinions get traction...
                            Who said no room for Cousins in the NBA?

Comment

• Wow. Sounds like Boogie Cousins is done with a torn quad. Big loss. Pretty thankful they signed Bogut now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
                                Wow. Sounds like Boogie Cousins is done with a torn quad. Big loss. Pretty thankful they signed Bogut now.
                                Yeah saw that last night, didnít look good the way he went down, looked similar to Oladipo when he went down against the Raps - weird stutter step to get at a loose ball and the leg just gave out

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X