Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA 2018/19 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Green with a nice round of applause and Kawhi Leonard with a chorus of boos. I don't like either of these teams but this one should be interesting!

Comment

• Still two quarters of ball remaining but so far Derozan and his Spurs making a statement. Up 16 at the break.

Derozan doesn't look nervous at all, he looks razor sharp and ready for this and dropped a double double on his old club in the first half. Lamarcus Aldridge also proving to be a lot for the Raps to handle down low.

Comment

• The Raps really need Kyle and Jonas back on the floor. They are a good team but without those 2 theyíve looked quite average.

Spurs shot like 70% in the 1st quarter and the Raps were ice cold, the route was on early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
          Still two quarters of ball remaining but so far Derozan and his Spurs making a statement. Up 16 at the break.

Derozan doesn't look nervous at all, he looks razor sharp and ready for this and dropped a double double on his old club in the first half. Lamarcus Aldridge also proving to be a lot for the Raps to handle down low.
          DeRozan plays his best ball in January ..... nothing new here.

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post

DeRozan plays his best ball in January ..... nothing new here.
            Well he hung a triple double on them while spending a fair amount of time on the bench. Itís his first triple double so Iíd say thatís something new. Kawhi looked very average during his time out there, not sure if the nerves or the crowd were getting to him.

That was a tough one for the Raps. A featured National TV game down south in prime time and they looked completely out of sorts and ended up getting pasted. I get that they have some injuries but depth has to step up some nights. They are just 5-5 in their last ten.

Long season of course and they have a great chance to bounce back in a huge conference game against the Bucks right away. That should be a good one to watch as well.

Comment

• There was a much better, much more exciting triple double last night that ruined one other posters teams night but we aren't here to talk about James Edward Harden Jr.

Blessed to see my Rockets and my Nuggets pick up big wins on the same night.
              Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post
                There was a much better, much more exciting triple double last night that ruined one other posters teams night but we aren't here to talk about James Edward Harden Jr.

Blessed to see my Rockets and my Nuggets pick up big wins on the same night.
                How on earth you can have multiple teams is beyond me. For today they are your Rockets and Nuggets next week it'll be the Bucks and someone else and next year it could be 18 other teams as long as you like their players enough and have their posters adorning your room.

Amazing game by Harden though. Actually it was just a great game all around from two excellent teams. That game was an advertisement for the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

How on earth you can have multiple teams is beyond me. For today they are your Rockets and Nuggets next week it'll be the Bucks and someone else and next year it could be 18 other teams as long as you like their players enough and have their posters adorning your room.

Amazing game by Harden though. Actually it was just a great game all around from two excellent teams. That game was an advertisement for the NBA.
                  My Bucks actually put me in a tough spot by playing my Hawks tonight. Haven't been this torn since I discovered my Celtics play my Mavs tonight.

Comment

• Good for DeMar, not too worried about a regular season loss, but that was a tough one. I was in transit and only caught parts of the first half but looked like Rudy Gay decided it was going to be his revenge game too.

picked up a GA ticket for hawks @ bucks tonight and canít wait, will be front row off the floor for Raps @ bucks tomorrow - watch for the guy in the black FVV jersey pretty much right behind the Bucks bench

Comment

• Originally posted by steve04 View Post
                      Good for DeMar, not too worried about a regular season loss, but that was a tough one. I was in transit and only caught parts of the first half but looked like Rudy Gay decided it was going to be his revenge game too.

picked up a GA ticket for hawks @ bucks tonight and canít wait, will be front row off the floor for Raps @ bucks tomorrow - watch for the guy in the black FVV jersey pretty much right behind the Bucks bench
                      Enjoy Milwaukee, not scenic but an under rated city.

Historic 3rd Ward is a neat area with a very old Public Market.

Milwaukee Ale House is a good spot for a few beers.

Enjoy the games.

Comment

• Jimmy Butler is such a miserable crazy person and I need him away from my beautiful, fragile son Joel ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by steve04 View Post
                          Good for DeMar, not too worried about a regular season loss, but that was a tough one. I was in transit and only caught parts of the first half but looked like Rudy Gay decided it was going to be his revenge game too.

I see ya man ....

Comment

• Good game for Raptors beating Bucks at home

Comment

• Originally posted by drysaddle View Post
                              Good game for Raptors beating Bucks at home
                              Awesome game .... and must have been exciting for our man Steve04!

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post

Awesome game .... and must have been exciting for our man Steve04!
                                Great game tonight! Serge really took over, and his block of giannis and then 3 pointer on the other end swung the momentum to a level Milwaukee couldnít come back from - didnít meet any raptors but met Matt Devlin at the game and Jack Armstrong at a lounge afterwards - Jack is an incredibly humble and knowledgeable guy that took more time than I ever would have asked for to talk Raps with me, and made Brad Fay snap a couple photos for us

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X