Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA 2018/19 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The upcoming free agency is going to be interesting, lots of player movement I bet !! Lebron will be trying to lure KL I imagine or /and the Greek freak

Comment

• This coming summer is going to be wild.

Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Jimmy Butler, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, Kemba Walker, Eric Bledsoe.

Its just a stacked free agent class

Comment

• I know they are a small market but really glad the NBA found a way to get Milwaukee on the Xmas Day slate. The Greek Freak is an absolute treat to watch.

Comment

• Is there a superstar less cool than KD? Dude is so corny. Tried the nice guy routine and no one bought it. Failed hard as a villain. Stuck somewhere as a boring villain and the whole burner account thing did not help.

LeBron is also uncool but he seems to have a well crafted "unhip dad" persona going on and fully embracing it.
          Please be my new father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post
            Is there a superstar less cool than KD?
            He seems pretty cool when hes winning championships for my Warriors!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

He seems pretty cool when hes winning championships for my Warriors!
              This is a KD level, corny *** post.
              Please be my new father.

Comment

I frequent many message boards but Im not sure Ive heard a fan base wail on about officiating like Raptors fans do. The refs dont care who wins. They make mistakes that either opponent can and will benefit from. Theres also certainly no ridiculous conspiracy about the league not wanting the Raptors to succeed. Lol
                Tim Donaghy would like to have a word with you

Comment

This coming summer is going to be wild.

Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Jimmy Butler, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, Kemba Walker, Eric Bledsoe.

Its just a stacked free agent class
                  When does LeBron make his selections for the next dream team?? Or is it Durant's turn to pick??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

When does LeBron make his selections for the next dream team?? Or is it Durant's turn to pick??
                    Yeah Lebron will be able to snag one or two of them the Lakers way Im guessing.

I am really hoping the Warriors can keep their group together. I think Klay will stay but I think its 50/50 that KD may decide to try and go on a run in another market.

Comment

• Hahaha Zubac and Rondo just giving the Warriors fits. This y'alls dynasty? Couldn't be mine.
                      Please be my new father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post
                        Hahaha Zubac and Rondo just giving the Warriors fits. This y'alls dynasty? Couldn't be mine.
                        Horrid game by the Warriors no question. And whos your team? Just curious as all you seem to do is troll on here like a teenager from their parents basement. Maybe I missed it, apologies if I did, but whos your club? Are you a Raptor fan?

Comment

Horrid game by the Warriors no question. And whos your team? Just curious as all you seem to do is troll on here like a teenager from their parents basement. Maybe I missed it, apologies if I did, but whos your club? Are you a Raptor fan?
                          I currently like the Warriors, Raps, Bucks, Nuggets, Celtics, 76ers, Lakers, Thunder and Pelicans (I will like the Rockets when they creep into a 3 seed). I like watching fun players and getting jokes off. The Dubs are extremely fun but it's also extremely funny watching imo the best team in NBA history get mopped by Lance Stephenson, Zubac and Rondo. Warriors fans take everything so personal, never seen a fanbase that's about to win 4 in 5 years have so many hurt feelings (not just you, Twitter too).
                          Please be my new father.

Comment

• What a weird Raptors game tonight. Down big, back to even, down bigger and then back up to hold onto a win late. Leonard is a great player, just supremely talented. I hope they can get him and Lowry on the court at the same time to build chemistry.

A nice run into the finals could go a long way to convincing Kawhi to resign in Toronto.

Comment

• My Orlando Magic looked great tonight.
                              Please be my new father.

Comment

• Kawhi and Pascal both with career highs in points tonight. Nice win against the Jazz tonight.

Should be a good one on Thursday as the Raps head to San Antonio and take on Demar and the Spurs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X