Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regina Pats... 2017-18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was curious to see about how some of the ex-Pats are doing around the league, would be a pretty solid team (knowing it's not a parallel as some of these guys were part of similar deals).

Was a bit surprised to see that Hollett is struggling as bad as he is, considering MedHat has a decent team.

Obviously, there are some other ex-Pat guys too in the league, but these are the main ones that I could think of.

Goalies:
    Jordan Hollett - 14 W - 18 L, .894 sv %, 3.51gaa

D-men:
    Dawson Davidson - 64 gms (11g - 60a) 71 pts
    Egor Zamula - 58 gms (10g -45a) 55 pts
    Jared Freadrich - 63 gms (12g - 32 a) 44 pts
    Dawson Barteaux - 63 gms (6g- 24a) 30 pts
    Aaron Hyman - 40 gms (5g - 19 a) 24 pts
    Owen Williams - 62 gms (4g- 13a) 17 pts

Forwards:
    Jake Elmer - 65 gms (37g - 39a) 76 pts
    Riley Woods - 61 gms (29g - 44a) 73 pts
    Nick Henry - 41gms (12g - 38a) 50 pts
    Jake Leschyshyn - 41gms (21g - 24a) 45 pts
    Jeff DeWit - 62 gms (24g - 15a) 39 pts
    Luc Smith - 38 gms (19g - 12 a) 31pts
    Cole Muir - 64 gms (11g - 15a) 26 pts
    Bryan Lockner - 59 gms (9g - 17a) 26 pts
    Jadon Joseph - 28 gms (8g - 17a) 25 pts
    Sean Richards - 27 gms (5g - 13a) 18 pts

Comment

• Great home game win for the Pats.

Who of the young guys are you excited to see next year with upside?

I like Alkhimov at forward. Two goals last night and a great motor, but it seems he needs to decide which side of the ice he wants to play on.

On D I am thinking Rhykr Evans could be amazing as a 19 year old. Awesome skating and puck movement and came back pretty well from injury.

Super curious to know from others that know hockey better than I - do we have the talent with our 17 and 16 year old classes????

Comment

• Maybe next year we can have a suitably named thread for the Pats with the correct year or no year at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappcam View Post
          Maybe next year we can have a suitably named thread for the Pats with the correct year or no year at all.
          Maybe Mods can just remove the years in this thread title?

Comment

• Originally posted by rhettdawsonnot View Post
            Great home game win for the Pats.

Who of the young guys are you excited to see next year with upside?

I like Alkhimov at forward. Two goals last night and a great motor, but it seems he needs to decide which side of the ice he wants to play on.

On D I am thinking Rhykr Evans could be amazing as a 19 year old. Awesome skating and puck movement and came back pretty well from injury.

Super curious to know from others that know hockey better than I - do we have the talent with our 17 and 16 year old classes????
            I think it'll be another 2-3 years out of the playoffs for the Pats before they can finish the rebuild.

They did play hard this year, I'll give them that. They'll need to be a hard working team for the next little while to avoid getting blown out.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X