Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edmonton Oilers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
    Lol,Chia trying to save his job today.
    Pretty much. Oilers miss the playoffs and he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
      How Chiarelli has a job is kinda amazing. His trade record leaves little to be desired.
      Agreed. Id have fired him today. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcountry View Post

Agreed. Id have fired him today. Lol.
        Or 3 years ago....haha

Comment

• Watched their game against Arizona , tough loss for the Oil
          Garland is a pretty tough dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
            Watched their game against Arizona , tough loss for the Oil
            Garland is a pretty tough dude
            No kidding on the Garland kid. Doesn't even need a stick to score. 2 goals, one off his face, one off his shin pad. Maybe Lucic should try this strategy!

Comment

• Originally posted by flatlandriderfan View Post

No kidding on the Garland kid. Doesn't even need a stick to score. 2 goals, one off his face, one off his shin pad. Maybe Lucic should try this strategy!
              Realistically he scored 3 goals if you count the one off his face haha

Comment

Realistically he scored 3 goals if you count the one off his face haha
                The one off his face was counted as his first goal. His second was off of his shin pad.

Comment

The one off his face was counted as his first goal. His second was off of his shin pad.
                  Really? The one off his face they credited him ? Wow

Comment

It's whoever last touched the puck that gets the credit.

Comment

It's whoever last touched the puck that gets the credit.
                      Ya I guess thats true

Comment

That's how scoring works. He was the last Coyote to touch it before it went in the net. Surely that's common knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappcam View Post

That's how scoring works. He was the last Coyote to touch it before it went in the net. Surely that's common knowledge.
                          Of course I know that just had a brain fart lol

Comment

• Rumblings that Chia is desperate and wants to trade again, this time to shore up the forwards. The rest of the league knows it so he's dealing from a position of weakness. It all feels like the Oil are probably headed to another year out of the playoffs to me. I know because the West is weak that the Oilers aren't far out of it but they look like they're trending in the wrong direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                              Rumblings that Chia is desperate and wants to trade again, this time to shore up the forwards. The rest of the league knows it so he's dealing from a position of weakness. It all feels like the Oil are probably headed to another year out of the playoffs to me. I know because the West is weak that the Oilers aren't far out of it but they look like they're trending in the wrong direction.
                              As much as I would love for the Oilers to make the playoffs, I am outright terrified of what trades Chiarelli might make to shore up the forwards. He's already made a mess of this team with some disgusting moves, and the longer he's at the controls, the scarier it's getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by gersh View Post

As much as I would love for the Oilers to make the playoffs, I am outright terrified of what trades Chiarelli might make to shore up the forwards. He's already made a mess of this team with some disgusting moves, and the longer he's at the controls, the scarier it's getting.
                                There's a feel Chia is trying to save his own job, and that means a dangerous time for the Oil.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X