Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edmonton Oilers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
    I got brain damage reading that. Canucks haven't done much to prove they wouldn't do this though.
    Last edited by Danny Barrett Apologist; 05-09-2019, 07:48 PM.
    Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

I got brain damage reading that. Canucks haven't done much to prove they wouldn't do this though.
      I think Benning in Vancouver likely has to be very careful what moves he makes going forward. They are in rebuild mode, and improving, so trading for a plug like Lucic just to get rid of a plug like Erikkson might be enough to get him fired.

Comment

• The question for the Oilers will be whether to keep Lucic and overpay him about $3 million per season, or to trade and retain salary so they're paying about $3 million total to have him play for someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by gilligan View Post
          The question for the Oilers will be whether to keep Lucic and overpay him about $3 million per season, or to trade and retain salary so they're paying about $3 million total to have him play for someone else.
          Yeah itís pretty much about whether you can ditch him without it costing more resources and find someone to fill his contributions for less than he would have cost including any salary you keep back.

Comment

• Marc Spector just said on 630 CHED that Dave Tippett is at the top of the list.

Comment

• Ralph Krueger headed to the Sabres as their HC. It was between him and Tippett for Sabres HC. Looking more like Tippett to the Oilers, it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                Ralph Krueger headed to the Sabres as their HC. It was between him and Tippett for Sabres HC. Looking more like Tippett to the Oilers, it seems.
                What did Oiler fans think of Krueger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

I thought he got screwed because McTavish was enamoured with Eakins and we all know how that went.

Comment

I'm not as big of an Oilers fan like some folks here, but I seem to remember Krueger getting the Oilers on a slight upward trend in his short time with the team. Am I way off base with that memory?

Comment

• Originally posted by pappcam View Post

I thought he got screwed because McTavish was enamoured with Eakins and we all know how that went.
                      Yeah it's really hard to gauge Krueger based on what happened.

Comment

I think he got shafted. Arguably the best coach they had in the short era where they were going through coaches like crazy, and a good example of why you don't give up on a guy after just one year to chase the next shiny thing.

Comment

• Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

• I wonder who else in Oilers' management Kenny H is gonna exile to Siberia

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                              Oilers are top heavy. Some have to go. Holland's his own man.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X