Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bizarre story out of Ottawa (Senators)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizarre story out of Ottawa (Senators)

Normally strange stuff from Ottawa involved politics. I am sure I am not alone in thinking what the..... when I saw this story break.

https://www.tsn.ca/karlsson-s-wife-a...ment-1.1110744

If I'm Hoffman I hire my own investigation team. When I get the results I would either announce them publicly or announce that I'm now Single!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
      Normally strange stuff from Ottawa involved politics. I am sure I am not alone in thinking what the..... when I saw this story break.

https://www.tsn.ca/karlsson-s-wife-a...ment-1.1110744
      My God! And these people are supposedly adults? Disgusting...

Comment

Who ever it was, they are truly classless.

Comment

Hoffman knows, I guarantee it. Multiple other wives on the team have made public statements so it's no mystery.

The Senators are a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Tiger View Post
            Hoffman knows, I guarantee it. Multiple other wives on the team have made public statements so it's no mystery.

The Senators are a mess.
            I haven't found any statements by teammates Wives with knowledge of this??? A few have commented about how disgusting the comments are but I have not read any with thoughts on the accused.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post

I haven't found any statements by teammates Wives with knowledge of this??? A few have commented about how disgusting the comments are but I have not read any with thoughts on the accused.
              I should have specified ex-Senator wives, Hammond and Turris. They don't mention Caryk by name but the meaning is clear.

Comment

I should have specified ex-Senator wives, Hammond and Turris. They don't mention Caryk by name but the meaning is clear.
                I missed the Hammond one, that one is the only one from the inside that really points a finger. Turris Wife just talks about what was wrote. Jason Labarbara's Wife also wrote a more scathing post but I don't know how she would have any inside knowledge??? Bizarre situation either way.

Comment

1st world WAG problem

Comment

Originally posted by RFIOttawa View Post
                    1st world WAG problem
                    On Overdrive yesterday the Boys were talking about the cesspool the Wives Lounge was for almost every team they played on. Jeff O'Neill said he asked every girlfriend he ever had to do him one favor and never go in there. They were welcome to come to games but stay out of the Lounge.

Comment

On Overdrive yesterday the Boys were talking about the cesspool the Wives Lounge was for almost every team they played on. Jeff O'Neill said he asked every girlfriend he ever had to do him one favor and never go in there. They were welcome to come to games but stay out of the Lounge.
                      Like any work environment where there is completion for $$$ or promotions etc among the husbands the wives can be very catty about things

Comment

Hoffman might have the first NHL contract that specifies who he can date on his next deal!!!! If this doesn't kill his career that is.

Comment

Hoffman might have the first NHL contract that specifies who he can date on his next deal!!!! If this doesn't kill his career that is.
                          Hes good enough that it wont kill his career. Hell surely be out of Ottawa, but I doubt anyone wants to be there too badly right now.

Comment

Hes good enough that it wont kill his career. Hell surely be out of Ottawa, but I doubt anyone wants to be there too badly right now.
                            Not a lot of players will want to see that Couple coming. You want to be the GM bringing that into your dressing room?? His career is in trouble.

Comment

Not a lot of players will want to see that Couple coming. You want to be the GM bringing that into your dressing room?? His career is in trouble.
                              Over 20 goals the last four years, and over 55 points the last three (and 49 in the fourth), will be enough to get him a job. Some GM is going to get him at a discount too because Ottawa will be looking for a trade.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X