Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 2018

The Cubs visit the Amazin Atlantans for a three game set tonight . Cubs are 2 back of the Brewers in the bunched up Central and the Braves are leading their division currently.

Game time is 530

Yu Darvish gets the start for the Cubs . He needs to be good.

Odubel Herrera singled in the first inning Wednesday at Camden Yards to extend his on-base streak to an impressive 42 games. Only 42 more games to tie the MLB record

Comment

Yu Darvish gets his first win as a Cub today 6 to 1 over the Reds. Cubs move within 1.5 games of the Brewers for the NLC lead . Schwarber got tossed today for arguing strike calls. And Javier Baez....my goodness what a good player . His 2nd base work is magical at times .

Comment

Looks like the end of the trail for Bautista. Braves released him after a 12 game experiment where he "hit" a dismal .143

Comment

Ozzie Albies can play baseball , gosh hes good . Braves can build around this guy for a long time.

Comment

Stop the presses .......Bautista is off to a firey (well for him) start with the Mets .......1 for 4 with a double. Seriously, he should realize that he's come to the end. Happens to everyone. Some recognize it & leave with their dignity intact while others like Craig Nettles hang on too long.

Comment

Originally posted by coralharbour View Post
              Stop the presses .......Bautista is off to a firey (well for him) start with the Mets .......1 for 4 with a double. Seriously, he should realize that he's come to the end. Happens to everyone. Some recognize it & leave with their dignity intact while others like Craig Nettles hang on too long.
              The Mets signing Jose Bautista is all you need to know about the mismanagement of that franchise. Bautista, Gonzalez, Cabrera, Reyes, Mesoraco, Frazier & Bruce - that lineup would’ve been the best in baseball in 2014...

Comment

Mike Trout had a night. He went 5-5, 3 2B, 1 HR, 11 TB, 4 RBI, 3 R. The hits, extra-base hits, doubles, and total bases were career highs!

Comment

5 Runs in the 9th by the Indians to tie it and win it on a solo HR in the 14th to beat the current World Champions

Cubs 4.5 games back in the NLCC open up a series in Pittsburgh today . Yu Darvish back on the DL and why Zobo isnt playing at Heywards spot is beyond me .

Comment

Listening to the Brewer radio broadcast today with Bob Uecker, because he's a class act . No score against the Cardinals in the 3rd

Uke was saying how he and White Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson , are going to get together this Sunday as the Crew visits Comisky, for an inning they are going to share announcing duties together . Hawk, who bows down to no one when it comes to calling ball games apparently only works on Sunday with the Sox . I did not know that.

That inning with Uke and Hawk could be gut splitting material.

Comment

6,436 Souls were on hand at the Oakland A's and Seattle game in Oakland to witness the Seattle win. If only you didn't have to take 10 flights to get here , The Vaj could get that many folks to a MLB game .

Comment

Cubs struck out 22 times tonite but score 7 runs to win

Baez leads the NL in HRs and RBIs
                        Last edited by regina; 06-02-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Kershaw comes off the DL and the Dodgers place him right back on. Fortunately for LA they're in the weak NL West where half the teams in the NL that are under .500 currently reside.

Comment

Jason Baumgartner makes his debut in that same nit as strong division , perhaps on Tuesday the Giants state

Comment

What's everyone's second favorite team? I realize as far as the CFL is concerned that's verbotten but I'm sure it's ok for baseball right?

I find myself enjoying watching the Angels for obvious reasons, and I've always liked the uniform.

**** the yankees and Red sox. Oh and I don't know why anyone would buy a baltimore hat, ugliest mascot in sports.
                              Last edited by tropicthunder; 06-04-2018, 08:05 AM.
                              Don't do it

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X