Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Olympics - PyeongChang, South Korea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't expect Lawes to have another poor game. She & Morris will be competitive for gold.

Comment

Bumps Gold

Comment

It is unfortunate that the mixed doubles bronze is on at a reasonable time, but the gold is at some crazy hour for us.

Comment

Originally posted by gilligan View Post
          It is unfortunate that the mixed doubles bronze is on at a reasonable time, but the gold is at some crazy hour for us.
          Probably, but local time it makes much more sense. You don't play championship games at 8:00 AM

Comment

Originally posted by voice of reason View Post

Probably, but local time it makes much more sense. You don't play championship games at 8:00 AM
            Plus the fact that mixed doubles curling isn't exactly a fan favourite marquee event.

Comment

Originally posted by voice of reason View Post

For sure. Would've been nice for us if it followed shortly after the bronze, but they'll obviously schedule for the local market.

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

Plus the fact that mixed doubles curling isn't exactly a fan favourite marquee event.
                I am actually enjoying watching this event.
                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

The Russian lady intrigues me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                    I grew up with Katelyn Osmond's parents and played hockey with her Father. Neat to watch a small town girl make it, it's very rare where I come from.
                    Dana Antal is from my hometown (Esterhazy, SK) and was on the 2002 Salt Lake City gold medal team.

Comment

• Watching a bit of the Women's Hockey, and that game has come a very long way the past 10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

I enjoy the pace to it. Game seems to fly by.

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy_boy View Post

I enjoy the pace to it. Game seems to fly by.
                          The Gold medal game too just a few minutes more than 1 hour to play.

Comment

• Haley Wickenheiser was on the US broadcast of their game this morning. Not sure who the girl doing color was, her joke was that if the US does win, she has to present them with their medals (she is on the IOC now).

Comment

• Originally posted by voice of reason View Post
                              Watching a bit of the Women's Hockey, and that game has come a very long way the past 10 years.
                              Are you saying skill wise or in parity?

I still find it a little tough to watch. It always reminds me of an oldtimers game. The skill is there but the strength isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by voice of reason View Post
                                Watching a bit of the Women's Hockey, and that game has come a very long way the past 10 years.
                                Im watching the replay of the Canada / Finland game. The assist from Daoust to Agosta on the first goal, was really nice.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X