Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2017-18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL 2017-18

How about those Leafs???

Start planning the parade route!
    Is it May yet?

And how about this Vegas team?
    Is it May yet?

Comment

Originally posted by juice View Post
      And how about this Vegas team?
      Too early for hockey for me but I did catch the opening ceremonies last night from Vega and it was well done indeed .

And I can't help but enjoy the Schabs 1 and 3 start, hope that continues all year
      Last edited by regina; 10-11-2017, 07:25 AM.

Comment

I c Hurricanes couldn't draw 8000 fans for their second home games. Must be Argos of the NHL. Why not move them to Seattle?

Comment

Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post
          I c Hurricanes couldn't draw 8000 fans for their second home games. Must be Argos of the NHL. Why not move them to Seattle?
          Ya them and Florida and Dallas

Comment

Houston Rockets owner saying he's going to strongly pursue an NHL team for Houston. Suddenly the league might have some options.

Comment

7 And 1 Knights

Interesting to see how well Vega will be on the road as well after the generous home stand ends. Dave Boucher who was the long time radio voice of the Beautiful Bruins is doing the play by play television for the Knights and it really is a pleasure to see him get the gig he rightly so deserved .

Comment

Glad to see my Kings are starting off much better than the last couple of years. 7-1-1 and they've become a much more offensive orientated team with John Stevens taking over as head coach. Loved Daryl Sutter as he brought us 2 cups but his style of coaching had lost its touch the last couple of years.

Comment

Who would've thought that Vegas would have the best winning percentage in the NHL at this point?

Comment

Who would have thought that Vancouver could go 4-1 on their recent road trip?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mega View Post
                      Who would have thought that Vancouver could go 4-1 on their recent road trip?
                      Who did they lose to ?

Comment

Originally posted by regina View Post

Who did they lose to ?
                        Boston

Comment

Who did they lose to ?
                          Ya, Boston. And they won again tonight against Washington. I'm sure they won't be able to sustain this pace all year, but it's HOW they are playing that fans can get behind. The young guys are starting to establish themselves, and they seem to be getting good goaltending.

Comment

schabs Winning streak stopped at 1 (one) last nite amid the mock cheers towards Price . They wear that well.

Bruins beat the Sharks 2 to 1

Comment

schabs Winning streak stopped at 1 (one) last nite amid the mock cheers towards Price . They wear that well.

Bruins beat the Sharks 2 to 1
                              J Quick comes in and pitches his 46th shutout while celebrating his 500th game. 9.2% shutout percentage is pretty decent.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X