2017 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bates View Post
    As a Leafs fan I think I might find something else to do this evening!!! Not feeling good about this one but they have been fun to watch.
    Really fun. Not their night tonight, a little Oiler-esque in their game 4 appearance. But they have outdone my expectations so thoroughly this year its hard to be too mad about it.

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by regina View Post
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by squish View Post

Really fun. Not their night tonight, a little Oiler-esque in their game 4 appearance. But they have outdone my expectations so thoroughly this year its hard to be too mad about it.
          Yeah I'm not mad just didn't feel like watching what I thought was coming tonight. It wasn't as bad as I expected. Sure hope Leafs aren't in on the Shattenkirk sweepstakes this summer, someone is really going to regret that contract.

Comment

• thebulldog14
            thebulldog14 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya seemed like most Leafs fans were expecting a Game 4 let down. O well, best of 3 series now. Way more then what most were expecting from the Leafs anyways.

Who was I having the discussion with about the Flames being the best team in the League last 30 games and could play with anyone?? They were supposed to do some damage in the playoffs? And about how dialed in Elliot was?

Comment

Originally posted by The Hold View Post

The good guys? I beg to differ.
            X 2 I dont really have a horse in the race as mine is golfing but I just hope the Habs and leafs are gonzo real quick!

Comment

Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

I've always been a hawks fan, and I am finding this series particularly painful, and it's really hard to watch. I wonder if changes are afoot come summer.
              I read somewhere that the Hawks ended up $3.5 million over the cap this season due to bonuses. If that is actually the case they are going to need to make some changes for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dart Guy View Post
                Go Leafs Go!....That is all
                Booooo!!!

Comment

yaaaayyyy

Comment

I still do not understand some of the dislike for Klefbom, he is playing very well. And Kassian has been unreal, great screen on the tying goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post

X 2 I dont really have a horse in the race as mine is golfing but I just hope the Habs and leafs are gonzo real quick!
                      Habs getting outplayed by the Rangers and Price being outplayed by Lundquist = an early exit.

Comment

The habs have not had a centerman in the last 20 years , when Phillip Danault is your number one center you are in trouble . The team just has no offence. I expect Price will leave in the summer of 18 , he will go where he has a chance to win a cup . Edmonton??

Comment

Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
                          The habs have not had a centerman in the last 20 years , when Phillip Danault is your number one center you are in trouble . The team just has no offence. I expect Price will leave in the summer of 18 , he will go where he has a chance to win a cup . Edmonton??
                          Which makes the Weber trade all the more bizarre to me. You trade away a guy who brings offense, for a guy who brings more defense. That was not their issue.

It would have taken huge gonads, but I would have dealt Price. Then I would have turned around and went after Fleury with some of the assets I got in return, to help stop the fans from burning down the Bell Centre.

Comment

So the Leafs and Oilers are still playing hockey and the Blackhawks are golfing........what parallel universe am I in?

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckT View Post

Which makes the Weber trade all the more bizarre to me. You trade away a guy who brings offense, for a guy who brings more defense. That was not their issue.

It would have taken huge gonads, but I would have dealt Price. Then I would have turned around and went after Fleury with some of the assets I got in return, to help stop the fans from burning down the Bell Centre.
                              You do know that Weber had more points than PK this season while also being significantly better defensively right? They didn't give up much offence in this trade but did sacrifice some flash while getting better defensively. Weber scores at just under .60 points per game career and PK at just over .60 per game. I take the complete player every time I have the choice.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X